Home

WNBA Signature Scenario 2K24

This is a discussion on WNBA Signature Scenario 2K24 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2023, 07:23 AM   #1
MVP

Jumpman232's Arena

OVR: 12
WNBA Signature Scenario 2K24

It's been a while since I've done one of these, but I'm back and I'm showing love to the women hoopers this year.

Whats included in this scenario:
  • Accessories, shoes and shorts length edited referenced gettysimages and kixstats
  • Attributes and Tendencies edited to mimic realistic play
  • Badges reworked
  • Hotspots edited referenced from bballref
  • Every single player on a roster has a signature jumpshot that resembles their real shot (2K really dropped the ball on this)
  • Signature edits for every player, shifty players feel shifty. Marine Johannes and Chelsea Gray will make those amazing passes
  • CAP players might not look like themselves 100% but I tried my best, especially when it came to tattoo placement
  • Contracts are edited and reflect real life
  • Play styles are updated for players
  • Playbook edits for more ball movement and for superstars to get more touches in their spots

Scenario file name: WNBA Signature Scenario 2K24

VERSION 2 IS UPLOADED NOW:

2024 Season Scenario is now updated:
  • Rookies who have signed already or have a good chance of being signed, have been added to their respective teams
  • Contracts for all players have been updated (Training camp contracts are just set to a 1 yr minimum)
  • League History for last year is updated. (Vegas wins finals against Liberty, W/L standings fairly accurate, Awards were a pain to do, but they are somewhat accurate)
  • Playbook edits for Chicago Sky - Added T. Spoon as HC
  • Signature and Appearance updates for Rae Burrell, Nia Clouden, Bria Hartley, Kennedy Burke, Amy Atwell & Chennedy Carter
  • Sliders have been updated, still tweaking as I feel rebounding parity can be better but all other aspects of the game feel pretty good
__________________________________________________ ____

Last edited by Jumpman232; 04-19-2024 at 05:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2023, 07:24 AM   #2
MVP

Jumpman232's Arena

Re: WNBA Signature Scenario 2K24

This is version 1 of the roster, I wanted to have this finished before school started back up again next month. With that being said, I don't know when exactly version 2 will come but it will be once free agency starts. Haven't played any games at all only scrimmages, so I'll be using this time to enjoy it while also testing to see what needs to be tweaked.

My plans for version 2 is a version of the scenario reflecting the 2023 season going into the new year. Hopefully we get a little bit of insight on who plans to come out from college by then. There are college prospects but I have not touched those yet. If I were you, I would just turn auto-save off and treat this scenario like a play-now roster but of course you are welcomed to use it as an association.
Old 12-15-2023, 04:40 PM   #3
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Good stuff here.
Old 12-15-2023, 05:37 PM   #4
MVP

Jumpman232's Arena

Thank you bro! It's much appreciated.

I'm uploading a small update right now, trying to tackle the high volume shooters making sure they stay aggressive while also making sure they don't shoot 30 times each game or 12+ 3's. (Think Arike Ogunbowale, Kelsey Mitchell, Jewell Loyd, Rhyne Howard)
Old 12-15-2023, 05:50 PM   #5
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman232
Thank you bro! It's much appreciated.

I'm uploading a small update right now, trying to tackle the high volume shooters making sure they stay aggressive while also making sure they don't shoot 30 times each game or 12+ 3's. (Think Arike Ogunbowale, Kelsey Mitchell, Jewell Loyd, Rhyne Howard)
Dope, gonna highlight this on front page since I love WNBA in this game (and real life more and more each year).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2023, 05:59 PM   #6
MVP

Jumpman232's Arena

Same! The league is in a real good place and with the influx of talent about to come in over the next 3-5 years and expansion teams, I feel that they are about to knock down more barriers and get the love they deserve.

Thanks for the highlight as well, it really is appreciated, just glad that you like it.
Old 12-16-2023, 02:45 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 10

Thank you so much for doing this! This is essentially the only thing that would make me get 2K24. Any chance we can get Marine Johannes an actual cyberface or did 2K finally give her one this year?
Old 12-16-2023, 05:04 AM   #8
MVP

Jumpman232's Arena

2K just gave her an official one 2 weeks ago!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »