Home

2K19/2K20/2K21 & NextGen CAP Formulas (legends)

This is a discussion on 2K19/2K20/2K21 & NextGen CAP Formulas (legends) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2018, 04:11 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2K19 CAP Formulas (legends)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragerny455
Hey these look great, thanks for posting them!

One thing though. do you think you can post the body morph with these? wingspan ect. Im not good at figuring those out lol.

I’ll try to remember to do that as I go along. Most of these I haven’t really tried to get the body right. Usually I just give them a quick blanket edit. Most guys I shorten the body to 40 or so, bring the wing span and shoulders to neutral and then go up or down a few from there depending how they are built.

Most players end up having like 50-60 wingspan, 40ish shoulder width, 60ish for the big guys, and body down to 40 or so. But like I said that’s not trying to really make them look like themselves, just to give me a decent base to see how the head/face looks on them.

I probably won’t fully edit their bodies until I’m ready to use them for a roster and go through and get their bio, accessories, ratings and all that correct. Basically just trying to get as many guys likeness as I can for now, so they will be available for my rosters later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2018, 04:28 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
I might try to look into getting them all on a roster tonight or tomorrow. My only concern is you download the roster, copy the DNA and when you paste it into a CAP it’s Rasheed Wallace instead of Mike Miller.. that’s the glitch I’m having. Seems like deleting CAPs has ruined my DNA process. But I’ll do some testing.

Not sure how this Miller will look if you alter him to look like his college or younger self. This was one of the only combinations that looked decent. I originally made him with his long pony tail style hair, which is why his hair color is light brown in this model. I think changing his hair to brown might make this one look a bit better even.

Did the issues start AFTER you had uploaded 5 DNA players and then tried to overwrite one? Knock on wood I haven't experienced that issue and I have copied over 200 player DNAs, haven't uploaded them individually only in a roster.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 09-16-2018, 04:38 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
Did the issues start AFTER you had uploaded 5 DNA players and then tried to overwrite one? Knock on wood I haven't experienced that issue and I have copied over 200 player DNAs, haven't uploaded them individually only in a roster.

The issue started before I had uploaded anybody. I copied my Bosh cap because I wanted to edit it without losing my spot on the other Bosh, then was going to compare the two and see which looked better on the court. I deleted one of them, and a bad Barkley CAP and a few others. Fast forward and I made a young Vince Carter and wanted to do the same with him, make a duplicate to compare. When I imported the duplicate it was the Bosh CAP. So I uploaded it to see if it would be correct if I downloaded it from 2kshare, and it was still Bosh. Kept that and tried again it was Prince, tried again Barkley, tried again Sheed. So now anytime I important DNA it just some random CAP that I’ve deleted at some point or another.

From the player DNA screen I believe they all appear to be correct. It’s when I copy them onto a CAP that they change to some random player.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2018, 04:53 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

Quote:
The issue started before I had uploaded anybody. I copied my Bosh cap because I wanted to edit it without losing my spot on the other Bosh, then was going to compare the two and see which looked better on the court. I deleted one of them, and a bad Barkley CAP and a few others. Fast forward and I made a young Vince Carter and wanted to do the same with him, make a duplicate to compare. When I imported the duplicate it was the Bosh CAP. So I uploaded it to see if it would be correct if I downloaded it from 2kshare, and it was still Bosh. Kept that and tried again it was Prince, tried again Barkley, tried again Sheed. So now anytime I important DNA it just some random CAP that I’ve deleted at some point or another.

From the player DNA screen I believe they all appear to be correct. It’s when I copy them onto a CAP that they change to some random player.

So this happens when you go into the Created A Player menu screen and try to Import DNA?

Old 09-16-2018, 06:20 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
So this happens when you go into the Created A Player menu screen and try to Import DNA?

Yep. Only from my saved DNAs though. If I get one offline from others it seems to work.

Old 09-16-2018, 07:30 PM   #38
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

Quote:
Yep. Only from my saved DNAs though. If I get one offline from others it seems to work.

I do all of my adding DNA to Rosters and Editing Rosters Offline. I noticed when I first got the game and tried to edit while I was Online the Save took a long time. Ever since I do it all offline.

Old 09-16-2018, 08:27 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Mike Miller
Haven’t tested in game to see if he needs darker hair or not, as of now it’s set on light brown.

Spoiler

What's the preset you used?
Old 09-16-2018, 08:47 PM   #40
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eloids
What's the preset you used?

Sorry didn’t realize I left it out.. bottom row, 2nd face!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »