Home

QUESTION ABOUT HISTORIC DRAFT CLASSES

This is a discussion on QUESTION ABOUT HISTORIC DRAFT CLASSES within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2018, 01:50 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
QUESTION ABOUT HISTORIC DRAFT CLASSES

Can we directly edit the pre-made historical draft classes so that it won’t eat up custom rosters’ slots ?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2018, 07:41 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: QUESTION ABOUT HISTORIC DRAFT CLASSES

Yes, that is how it works.

At the moment there is a super annoying pretty much game breaking glitch with the draft classes though. Every time you load a draft class, it randomly changes the age of every CAP or actual NBA player in the draft (but for some reason it doesn't effect the autogen 2k guys)

For example, I made a 99 draft class, the entire first round and some notable rd 2 / undrafted guys. I made all the random filler guys 50 ovr and 24 years old. Every time I open the draft class, all the 50 ovr guys are still 24 years old, but Elton Brand is 3 years old, Ricky Davis is 0 years old, Manu Ginobili is -2084 years old lol, it's just a total disaster.

Until they fix the age glitch it's not really even worth touching the draft classes.
Old 09-20-2018, 08:35 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: QUESTION ABOUT HISTORIC DRAFT CLASSES

Yeah man I feel you every I edit those draft class the age goes beyond negative. SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »