Home

bigdougswan's 2K19 Fictional Draft Classes

This is a discussion on bigdougswan's 2K19 Fictional Draft Classes within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2018, 12:55 PM   #65
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: bigdougswan's 2K19 Fictional Draft Classes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdougswan
It only lets you upload 5 at a time under each gamertag. If you'd like to, just download the 5 that are out there now and let me know when you're done. Then I can swap those out for the other 5.
Oh I see. Yeah I downloaded 3 of those 5, would be epic if you put up the others now again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2018, 01:57 PM   #66
Rookie

Draft Guide #3 is now available. I have to put some finishing touches on the class, but hope to share on PS4 tonight.

Draft Guide #3
Old 11-03-2018, 06:08 PM   #67
Just started!

This is so cool! I'm definitely going to check this out. My suggestion for a player would be a really small big man, someone like Charles Barkley. A 6'4" rebounding machine would be interesting.
Old 11-04-2018, 10:08 PM   #68
Rookie

I have shared the third class on PS4. Gamertag is bigdougswan. Please share any feedback you may have.
Old 11-05-2018, 01:25 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdougswan
I have shared the third class on PS4. Gamertag is bigdougswan. Please share any feedback you may have.
Do you have a venmo or something we can contribute to? User generated draft classes really keep the game going for me. I don't think I'd have bought this year's version if not for your classes.
Old 11-05-2018, 03:25 PM   #70
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapmanosu1
Do you have a venmo or something we can contribute to? User generated draft classes really keep the game going for me. I don't think I'd have bought this year's version if not for your classes.

I truly appreciate the offer, but it wouldn't feel right accepting money to put these out. This process provides me with a creative outlet that takes my mind off of other things, and I did this for many years before I ever shared any classes. I'm never going to have the most downloaded classes or be a high-profile member of the 2K community, but I'll be happy as long as I get a small number of people to experience the game the way I have enjoyed playing it for years. On the flipside, I'd hate for anyone to use my classes and feel like they were cheating me by not donating. My classes are meant as a gift for anyone who plays MyLeague. I am humbled by the fact that my classes provide an incentive for you to purchase the game, and that's the type of feedback that keeps me going and makes me feel like the work I'm doing is appreciated.
Old 11-05-2018, 07:37 PM   #71
Rookie

I just noticed at least 3 players on guide #3 are listed as having gone to an incorrect college. I'll get the guide updated tonight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2018, 09:22 PM   #72
Rookie

Diddy139's Arena

The back stories def. bring the players to life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »