Home

2K19: 1986-1987 NBA Roster (PS4)

This is a discussion on 2K19: 1986-1987 NBA Roster (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2018, 03:07 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: 2K19: 1986-1987 NBA Roster (PS4)

New version online with all the shoes edited by TIMDUNK!
Old 11-13-2018, 03:37 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 0

Wonderful roster , but I did have one problem the version I downloaded had two teams that had less than 8 players on it so when I originally saved it the rosters wouldn’t show up in play now. I went back and figured out that the 2 teams were the 92-93 Hornets and the 13-14 Pacers.

I added a few players on those teams then saved and now the roster appears in play now and my league.Just thought I’d give a head’s up in case anyone runs into that problem.
Old 11-13-2018, 04:14 PM   #35
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Yeah I'm having a problem trying to start a season and even myleague. The roster shows when I go into play now, but going into the season modes they dont show? Is this roster meant to just be a play now roster?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2018, 05:12 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
Yeah I'm having a problem trying to start a season and even myleague. The roster shows when I go into play now, but going into the season modes they dont show? Is this roster meant to just be a play now roster?
Wait..i got 5 rosters local saved, and if i star a new myLeague show only 3..but i m playing 4 season myLeague..probably it's that?
Old 11-13-2018, 05:32 PM   #37
Pro

Quote:
So your Roster shows up in play now, but not in my league or season? How many rosters do you have saved? Check to make sure that none of your rosters have teams with less than 8 players on them. For whatever reason it makes roster saving all wonky and it won’t allow you to access some rosters if you don’t have at least 8 players on each team. I figured this out after many hours of confusion today. My rosters are now working fine and I can access them in my league and season mode as well.
Old 11-13-2018, 06:20 PM   #38
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grentthealien
So your Roster shows up in play now, but not in my league or season? How many rosters do you have saved? Check to make sure that none of your rosters have teams with less than 8 players on them. For whatever reason it makes roster saving all wonky and it won’t allow you to access some rosters if you don’t have at least 8 players on each team. I figured this out after many hours of confusion today. My rosters are now working fine and I can access them in my league and season mode as well.
Yeah when you first download them that's what it said that there was 1 team missing like 8 players and did you want to continue, I hit yes, then it comes up again saying there was like 2 or 3 missing from another team, now normally when I hit yes that second time and go into season it starts up fine.

And I have 6 Rosters saved total. Thank you though I'll try to get it going.
Old 11-14-2018, 06:19 AM   #39
MVP

Sorry for this problem guys, gonna check later and update a new version with all the teams with at least 8 players so you should not have problems
Old 11-14-2018, 06:21 AM   #40
MVP

Quote:

No Storms, its a MYLEAGUE SEASON roster 100%. Im playing a season with the Knicks right now, im currently on the 2nd game. Later im going to upload a new version with 8 guys for all the teams in the entire roster, maybe thats the problem. sorry for that

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »