Home

NBA 2k19 Roster Xbox One

This is a discussion on NBA 2k19 Roster Xbox One within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2018, 01:13 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2
NBA 2k19 Roster Xbox One

Hey everyone. Doing another roster this year. But unlike last year, this roster is going to be done a lot more quickly. As in I just have 5 more teams to update animations. This roster has realistic ratings (I used Michael Carter-Williams as an example last year), tendencies, shots, dribbles, animations, etc (Most based off of Woodys sig shots). I want to thank 2ks DNA system that let me create the missing players 100x faster where I could literally just copy the player from the 2k day one roster and import them into my file. I've been working on this roster for a few weeks now and I am so relived it is almost done lol. I will try to get it done by today, if not, it will be done by tomorrow.

Side note time:

I've been making customer rosters for 5+ years now. These rosters are meant for MyLeague and have been crafted to get somewhat realistic stats and shooting percentages. One of my biggest gripes about 2k default rosters are the huge gap between open shots and contested shots that end up plummeting shooting percentages. A player with an 82 open 3 shouldn't have a 46 contested three. We all know that every shot ends up being contested in this game.

To explain my Michael Carter- Williams rating scheme again. A lot of times a young player, or any player for that matter, will put up big stats on an absolutely awful team. 2k doens't see that the player is only putting up stats because he's an a bad team. They just see the stats. So when MCW was on the 76ers for example, 2k would have him around 82-84. In that range. But I would have him 77 or 78, recognizing while he has talent, he's putting up these stats on an awful, awful team. Devin Booker for example, is an 82 in my roster, but 87 for 2k. He's a good young player, but his stats don't translate to wins, so he's not going to be boosted up to a higher tier.

My ratings in general tend to favor the star players, as they should be. Superstars will be above 86. Role players tend to fall in the 72-75 ratings. I feel it reflects the NBA accurately as there is a large gap between a star and a role player, unlike in default rosters where there may be a 4-5 rating gap.

Anyways. Feel free to download when it is ready. I'll drop the name of the file when it is ready. My GT is Forte IV. You can download the roster now, but just know it isn't ready yet as at this very moment I am still editing shots and animations for 5 more teams and adding in missing players.

Last edited by SuperNova854; 10-17-2018 at 02:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2018, 02:04 PM   #2
Rookie

Slimthugga76's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon14 Re: NBA 2k19 Roster Xbox One

Awesome can't wait
Old 10-17-2018, 03:49 PM   #3
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Re: NBA 2k19 Roster Xbox One

this is good news for Xbox users, in addition to the animations you have also changed the trends and attributes of the players, how many of these have you updated?

Inviato dal mio SM-A510F utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 10-17-2018, 05:24 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by napoli
this is good news for Xbox users, in addition to the animations you have also changed the trends and attributes of the players, how many of these have you updated?

All attributes are already done. Tendencies still may need some tweaking, much not much. All that is left are animations for a few more teams and then probably changing players default play options.
Old 10-17-2018, 11:42 PM   #5
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNova854
All attributes are already done. Tendencies still may need some tweaking, much not much. All that is left are animations for a few more teams and then probably changing players default play options.
good job, hopefully it does not take long to finish it, I can not wait to start a myleague

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2018, 04:00 AM   #6
MVP

Is this to be used with Default All-Star sliders?
Old 10-18-2018, 04:20 AM   #7
Rookie

Hi would you able to provide a spreadsheet for the ratings
I’m from Switch platform and I’m very interested in your roster project

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-18-2018, 11:04 AM   #8
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

hello, are there any news about the final roster ?,
another question, with these rosters you also have custom sliders hof?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »