Home

SimWorld presents: NBA2K19 "The MyLeague Experience" (X1)

This is a discussion on SimWorld presents: NBA2K19 "The MyLeague Experience" (X1) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2019, 03:42 PM   #393
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: SimWorld presents: NBA2K19 "The MyLeague Experience" (X1)

Question about freelance or Series. Are they to be left untouched? I’m using the Celtics and should I just leave freelance at default? What about using a series set?
Old 04-22-2019, 05:11 AM   #394
Rookie

When will the Quick play Rosters be up???
Trying do an Up to date My league and myGM.
Will it lack anything frm the My league Original rosters?
Old 04-22-2019, 07:17 AM   #395
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~: AkaDemiK :~
Question about freelance or Series. Are they to be left untouched? I’m using the Celtics and should I just leave freelance at default? What about using a series set?
youALREADYknow is the the guy you want to answer this. He's done a ton of research on plays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreeko400
When will the Quick play Rosters be up???
Trying do an Up to date My league and myGM.
Will it lack anything frm the My league Original rosters?
Really don't know. Right now we're working on getting 2019 draft class ready.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2019, 07:50 AM   #396
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~: AkaDemiK :~
There are no options to customize Freelance or Series in the 2K edit roster or MyLeague menus which means we’re all using 2K defaults. You should feel free as a User to run whatever Freelance or Series sets that you want during games. They will reset to 2K defaults again after every timeout.

Hopefully this feature makes it into the edit menus next year.
Old 04-22-2019, 05:11 PM   #397
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21
Icon10 Re: SimWorld presents: NBA2K19 "The MyLeague Experience" (X1)

We rise from the ashes...

SimWorld's Real Life 2019 Draft Class is now live on 2K share!!! ALL PROSPECTS ARE REAL LIFE PROSPECTS "howbowdat"
Filename & GT in OP
(do note that when uploading to 2k share there, is some kind of glitch that randomizes some of the ages... nothing we can do about that so fix at your own leisure)

Also I noticed while finally getting some extended game play in over the weekend that the sliders that were uploaded to 2kshare had some oversights and co-mingling from different sets sooooo.... those are now also updated and aye 1000%, meaning: All slider sets are now updated on 2K share & in the google doc AND GAME SPEED IS NOW 46.

Lastly... Our SimWorld All-Star Weekend Sliders are now live also! Check the OP for filename & OP.

So that leaves you guys to await 4 things that we will get out as soon as we physically can:

- The SimWorld QUICK PLAY roster
- The LEAGUE FICTIONAL roster
- SimWorld Fictional Draft Class 1
- SimWorld Summer League Sliders

so stay tuned and GO Rockets (sorry Kong)!

Feel free to spread the word on social media too using our hashtags.. sure there's others that would love to enjoy the game in the same way that you guys do that haven't had the privilege of stumbling across OperationSports yet.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame

Last edited by ronyell; 04-22-2019 at 10:40 PM.
Old 04-22-2019, 05:23 PM   #398
Banned

fabritrvdel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyell

SimWorld's Real Life 2019 Draft Class is now live on 2K share!!!
Filename & GT in OP

Also I noticed while finally getting some extended gameplay in over the weekend that sliders that were uploaded to 2kshare had some oversights and co-mingling from different sets sooooo.... those are now also updated and aye 1000%, meaning = All slider sets are now updated on 2K share & in the google doc AND GAME SPEED IS NOW 47.

Lastly... Our SimWorld All-Star Weekend Sliders are now live also! Check the OP for filename & OP.

So that leaves you guys to await 4 things that we will get out as soon as we physically can:

Feel free to spread the word on social media too using our hashtags.. sure there's others that would love to enjoy the game in the same way that you guys do that haven't had the privilege of stumbling across OperationSports yet.

Damn guys you go too hard. Really, thank you.
Old 04-22-2019, 06:05 PM   #399
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28

Some Draft Class Notes:
1. MyLeague changes a lot of player info when loading a Draft Class file. Player height/weight/wingspan are randomly changed when loading the draft class. Most of the time the weight adjustments are realistic/reasonable (+/- 5 lbs), but the height and wingspan adjustments can be up to 2 inches for some players which is incredibly annoying during the scouting process. The age adjustments are +/- 1 yr for some players.
2. If you're familiar with the rating scales on this project, you should know that the difference between a 70 OVR and 68 OVR could be the difference between starting for a bad NBA team or getting DNP's for a playoff team. The difference in ratings between players in the draft class follows the same curve as the NBA depth charts in the MyLeague file. You will see a huge difference in the projected Big Board rankings for players each time the Draft Class is loaded. There are gems out there if you follow the scouting reports.
3. The 2K scouting engine values traditional bigs and guards far higher than NBA front offices who typically prefer versatile wings. I haven't found a way to change that but it's another very annoying element of the MyLeague experience for me. If you have the mindset of a modern GM then you should be able to find some steals out there.

Good luck in the Zion sweepstakes to everyone out there tanking for a pick
Old 04-22-2019, 06:18 PM   #400
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyell

SimWorld's Real Life 2019 Draft Class is now live on 2K share!!! ALL PROSPECTS ARE REAL LIFE PROSPECTS "howbowdat"
Filename & GT in OP
(do note that when uploading to 2k share there, is some kind of glitch that randomizes some of the ages... nothing we can do about that so fix at your own leisure)

Also I noticed while finally getting some extended game play in over the weekend that the sliders that were uploaded to 2kshare had some oversights and co-mingling from different sets sooooo.... those are now also updated and aye 1000%, meaning: All slider sets are now updated on 2K share & in the google doc AND GAME SPEED IS NOW 47.

In the cursors of the first month (early) on the worksheet the layup defense (release) has a value of 55 whereas when it is loaded on the 2k share the value is 60, I believe you will still have to correct ...... Sorry for the clarification strength
As always, thanks to the SimWorld team

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »