Home

NBA 2K20 Roster (PS4)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K20 Roster (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2019, 09:11 PM   #97
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K20 Roster (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Default roster depth charts not good in 2K20. Pistons should be starting Bruce Nrown at SG (Kennard probably coming off bench as 6th man with Rose) and Snell definitely the starting 3. Clippers are bad too.
talking about the roster or 2k20? my 2k has just started downloading, I just got home. hoping sim isn't screwed but it's 2k so got no high hopes
Old 09-07-2019, 05:23 AM   #98
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaiveer
talking about the roster or 2k20? my 2k has just started downloading, I just got home. hoping sim isn't screwed but it's 2k so got no high hopes
Sorry. Talking about the new game’s rosters. I’ve gotten 6 games in so far and really enjoy it other than the double teaming logic of the cpu which is just silly at times. Wish we had the option to turn ALL double teams off in the coaching settings.
Old 09-07-2019, 12:23 PM   #99
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Sorry. Talking about the new game’s rosters. I’ve gotten 6 games in so far and really enjoy it other than the double teaming logic of the cpu which is just silly at times. Wish we had the option to turn ALL double teams off in the coaching settings.
gonna get to play it today, that’s great that’s you’re enjoying it. and yeah, double teams have always been something that are never executed well in 2k lol
Old 09-07-2019, 04:19 PM   #100
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22

Y'all, these classic team rosters are really depressing me. I know a lot of it isn't 2K's fault and they can't include players that don't want to be but....the 05 Spurs have six real people SIX! Also Chuck Hayes has been evoked from the 08 Rockets, big Chuck Hayes fan and I still want Tayshaun on the 04 Pistons.
Old 09-07-2019, 08:20 PM   #101
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds888
Y'all, these classic team rosters are really depressing me. I know a lot of it isn't 2K's fault and they can't include players that don't want to be but....the 05 Spurs have six real people SIX! Also Chuck Hayes has been evoked from the 08 Rockets, big Chuck Hayes fan and I still want Tayshaun on the 04 Pistons.
yup, they seem to lose players every year. its tough.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2019, 02:39 PM   #102
Rookie

will these rosters include missing players from classic teams?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »