Home

SimWorld presents: NBA2K19 "The LEAGUE" (X1)

This is a discussion on SimWorld presents: NBA2K19 "The LEAGUE" (X1) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2019, 03:10 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: SimWorld presents: NBA2K19 "The LEAGUE" (X1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreece
I wouldn't do any expansion for at least 2 seasons. We spent months making sure everything was flowing smooth to start your files. Yes taking ANY player from his current slot on his current team will have a ripple effect that we haven't tested for. Hornets need Ray Ray. Hell even tho the Blazers usually don't play well they still need their starting point guard.

After season 1 do what you will. But that 1st season let it play out , you'll thank us later .

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Bet I switched up to 60 games. Going to play it slow motion season one. I’m thinking of picking a few guys and player locking. Gonna make a decision closer to the end of season. Playoff race. Always liked Ocho even from 18’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2019, 03:38 PM   #82
Rookie

BDubb3424's Arena

do we use the game speed from the other project (48) ?
Old 08-18-2019, 03:58 PM   #83
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDubb3424
do we use the game speed from the other project (48) ?
I've been experimenting with different speeds. I've used between 46 and 60. 60 gives me more of a challenge from the CPU personally but I would say use what you're comfortable with.

#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 08-21-2019, 06:35 AM   #84
Rookie

I know I´m a little late to the party (was on vacation for some weeks), but HELL YEAH, finally starting a MyLeague with the best Roster, that NBA 2K has to offer.
First of all, THANK YOU guys for your hard work. It´s much appreciated.
Damn I love this Roster.

With that being said, I´m about to start a new MyLeague.
I´m still not 100% sure, but I think I´ll go with the Hornets this year.
Last season was a bit of a disappointment for them, despite the obvious talent. So I´m thinking it´s not unrealistic, that they would change their GM.
And also, I love Aiden, so ...

@Dreece, @Sapp

Just one question:
I watched some CPU vs. CPU Games, to get a feeling for this years LEAGUE.
However, watching the 76ers, Whakil seems to not get enough Touches.
I watched 6 games, to have a bigger Sample Size and he would only take 8-9 Shots per Game and average about 12-14 Points with 4-5 Assists per game. The Sim Stats are fine by the way, he will average almost a Triple Double (25/10/9).

Any suggestions, how to fix this?? Should I change any Tendencies?? Or maybe add some plays for him??
Old 08-21-2019, 08:13 AM   #85
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizarro24
I know I´m a little late to the party (was on vacation for some weeks), but HELL YEAH, finally starting a MyLeague with the best Roster, that NBA 2K has to offer.
First of all, THANK YOU guys for your hard work. It´s much appreciated.
Damn I love this Roster.

With that being said, I´m about to start a new MyLeague.
I´m still not 100% sure, but I think I´ll go with the Hornets this year.
Last season was a bit of a disappointment for them, despite the obvious talent. So I´m thinking it´s not unrealistic, that they would change their GM.
And also, I love Aiden, so ...

@Dreece, @Sapp

Just one question:
I watched some CPU vs. CPU Games, to get a feeling for this years LEAGUE.
However, watching the 76ers, Whakil seems to not get enough Touches.
I watched 6 games, to have a bigger Sample Size and he would only take 8-9 Shots per Game and average about 12-14 Points with 4-5 Assists per game. The Sim Stats are fine by the way, he will average almost a Triple Double (25/10/9).

Any suggestions, how to fix this?? Should I change any Tendencies?? Or maybe add some plays for him??
Did you change ANY tendencies at all? The Sixers are my team so I'm pretty sure he gets plenty of touches . Just watched a game yesterday he had 38-8-8 .

**Note**

Better question...did you touch anything in the edit system at all? All my edits was tested for MONTHS. And Whakil is my personal player. Wouldn't let that slide through at all. Are you using the sliders under my GT? If not you should be.

Boxscore from my last watched Sixers game in my file.

Last edited by Dreece; 08-21-2019 at 09:56 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2019, 10:07 AM   #86
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreece
Did you change ANY tendencies at all? The Sixers are my team so I'm pretty sure he gets plenty of touches . Just watched a game yesterday he had 38-8-8 .

**Note**

Better question...did you touch anything in the edit system at all? All my edits was tested for MONTHS. And Whakil is my personal player. Wouldn't let that slide through at all. Are you using the sliders under my GT? If not you should be.

Boxscore from my last watched Sixers game in my file.

No, I didn´t touch anything.
I had the Roster and your Slider Set saved on my HDD and loaded them up.

I just started a new League. But this time, instead of saving your newest Slider Set on my HDD, I directly downloaded it from the 2K-Server after starting MyLeague and things now look better. Whakil has 20 Points in the first half against Boston on 13 Shots. So maybe this was the problem or it was some weird coincidence.

I´m sorry man, I should have known better, I know you guys won´t release anything if it´s not perfect.
(and also I played some Games with your Beta-Roster a couple of weeks ago, the one called "L19" under your Gamertag, and in that file Whakil was his usual self, so I should have known something is wrong on my side)
Old 08-21-2019, 10:22 AM   #87
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizarro24
No, I didn´t touch anything.
I had the Roster and your Slider Set saved on my HDD and loaded them up.

I just started a new League. But this time, instead of saving your newest Slider Set on my HDD, I directly downloaded it from the 2K-Server after starting MyLeague and things now look better. Whakil has 20 Points in the first half against Boston on 13 Shots. So maybe this was the problem or it was some weird coincidence.

I´m sorry man, I should have known better, I know you guys won´t release anything if it´s not perfect.
(and also I played some Games with your Beta-Roster a couple of weeks ago, the one called "L19" under your Gamertag, and in that file Whakil was his usual self, so I should have known something is wrong on my side)
Always re-download files. We've encountered alot of glitches from locally saved files during the process. Make sure your playing 58 game season or less to avoid any further glitches.

Old 08-21-2019, 04:32 PM   #88
Rookie

Can we all just appreciate how much of a monster Whakil is lol! Unfortunately I’ve seen the Sixers have trouble getting past the toole box himself. (Just from watching how the playoffs turn out-6 seasons).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »