Home

NBA 2k20 - Attention to detail (PS4)

This is a discussion on NBA 2k20 - Attention to detail (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2019, 05:54 PM   #81
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

OVR: 0
NBA 2k20 - Attention to detail (PS4)

Tendencies updated for stepbacks and spin jumpers. Also the “Use Glass” tendency has been reworked for every player (+ we should see more guards using the backboard, CJ McCollum is currently the leader between guards regarding bank shots)
https://youtu.be/ecP8h_mHQUw
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2019, 09:37 PM   #82
"I am Tiger Woods"

gottibino's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NBA 2k20 - Attention to detail (PS4)

CAN...NOT WAIT!!! Every year, your work makes this game what it is & I literally cannot play it without ur rosters! Salute, respect & appreciate all ur hard work & all u do!
eta...?
Old 09-27-2019, 06:51 AM   #83
Rookie

barteko's Arena

i wait for your final roster. such great work u do! way better than 2k does is. hope much ps4 players will test these out
Slider: barteko
Old 09-27-2019, 07:26 AM   #84
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottibino
CAN...NOT WAIT!!! Every year, your work makes this game what it is & I literally cannot play it without ur rosters! Salute, respect & appreciate all ur hard work & all u do!
eta...?
Thanks for the high praise! I'm trying to edit every single part of the roster, what 2K does in 1 year I'm trying to do it in 1.5 months, so it's not easy to give a quality product in such a short period of time.

Attributes are almost done and tendencies are 25% done. Then I'll need to test gameplay and sim stats, so I'll try to had everything finished within the first two weeks of Regular Season.

My target is somewhere around 1-8 November, but, again, never tested anything yet and it requires a lot of time.
Old 09-27-2019, 07:38 AM   #85
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticLG
Thanks for the high praise! I'm trying to edit every single part of the roster, what 2K does in 1 year I'm trying to do it in 1.5 months, so it's not easy to give a quality product in such a short period of time.

Attributes are almost done and tendencies are 25% done. Then I'll need to test gameplay and sim stats, so I'll try to had everything finished within the first two weeks of Regular Season.

My target is somewhere around 1-8 November, but, again, never tested anything yet and it requires a lot of time.
Great work bro! I'll have another updated created rookie/international players list to add to your work by tonight! Draft and Stash, Euroleague, NCAA Division 2 elite players etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2019, 08:49 AM   #86
"I am Tiger Woods"

gottibino's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

Completely understand & I'll try to be as patient as I can lol jk
Appreciate all u do & thanks again!
Old 09-27-2019, 05:03 PM   #87
Just started!

Hi CelticLG,

I'm new here and I read about your work on 2k19.
I'm brazilian and love MyLeague in NBA2k.
Please publish on version of your create roster, I can try to help you to test it if you want.

Congratulations and thank you.

Quote:

Old 09-27-2019, 09:53 PM   #88
Rookie

Anyone porting this onto the Switch this year ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »