Home

Official Nba Roster 2020

This is a discussion on Official Nba Roster 2020 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-22-2019, 10:12 PM   #105
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Official Nba Roster 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanax
Tim, any sliders update since yesterday last patch ?

I noticed more drives to the rim again. what do you think?
Updated sliders coaching styles team play styles updated every players play type started vol.2 roster updated inputting all three shooting stats for every player based on their real NBA stats on today to the tee more updates coming daily with updated team rotations daily to match every team's official rotation with exact playing time to match real life lineups to the minute check it out

Psn timsmooth503pa
Offical NBA roster
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2019, 12:17 PM   #106
Pro

i tested your last set Tim (sliders + roster) but I think that due to the last small update from yesterday, everything is messed up.

the pace of the game is slow like hell, passing also. Contacts between players are so hard it's impossible to move and as a consequence, also impossible to score resulting in poor FG%
Old 11-25-2019, 11:31 AM   #107
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

Quote:
i tested your last set Tim (sliders + roster) but I think that due to the last small update from yesterday, everything is messed up.

the pace of the game is slow like hell, passing also. Contacts between players are so hard it's impossible to move and as a consequence, also impossible to score resulting in poor FG%
it's been playing very good 3pt attempts are up flow of the game is realistic actually I don't be feeling no cheese or op ways to score every team plays different and has a chance to win every game depending on the style of basketball you play the roster is for sim players that want 100 realism not a dunk and turbo-a-thon do you run plays or just run because the flow is perfect and im scoring 110 without using turbo
Old 11-25-2019, 04:49 PM   #108
Pro

I'm playing the run, I also want 100% realism and that's why I love so much your slider and roster but truly, I got a slower game since last small update from the city uniform and there is no build up anymore, I will try again tomorrow but I think it's a bug somewhere...

what are your controller settings? D at 0 and boxout at 50?

Last edited by archanax; 11-25-2019 at 05:21 PM.
Old 11-26-2019, 02:29 PM   #109
Pro

Yep I confirmed there is something wrong but I don't know what.

I tested several times the same game golden state (me) vs rockets (cpu)

stats for both team were around 30% for the FG% which is very low

number of shots per period (between 20 and 23 which is correct)

number of 3pt attempts, 36 on my side which seems ok, 25 for rockets which is a bit low

pip 36 (me), 44 (cpu) (--> OK too)

number of fouls around 15 for both teams

I really don't know why but pace of the game is still very slow, more than before and the FG% issue is very problematic

I'm playing real player%, i'm playing the runs and my controller settings is D0, boxout 50., speed 50 and starting difficulty HOF

what are your settings please?
Old 12-01-2019, 02:55 PM   #110
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

Quote:
Yep I confirmed there is something wrong but I don't know what.

I tested several times the same game golden state (me) vs rockets (cpu)

stats for both team were around 30% for the FG% which is very low

number of shots per period (between 20 and 23 which is correct)

number of 3pt attempts, 36 on my side which seems ok, 25 for rockets which is a bit low

pip 36 (me), 44 (cpu) (--> OK too)

number of fouls around 15 for both teams

I really don't know why but pace of the game is still very slow, more than before and the FG% issue is very problematic

I'm playing real player%, i'm playing the runs and my controller settings is D0, boxout 50., speed 50 and starting difficulty HOF

what are your settings please?
the same the rotations and injuries are updated updated ratings postions and play types check it out

psn timsmooth503pa
Official NBA Roster
Old 12-20-2019, 09:52 AM   #111
Rookie

OVR: 11

Hey Timsmooth503pa, do you have a spreadsheet for your player tendencies? I like to know how you came up with formulas and/or scales for drives, spot ups, all the iso tendencies, post ups, etc. I'm trying to come up with an accessable excel spreadsheet so everyone to view. thanks!
HARTFORD WHALERS

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2019, 11:37 AM   #112
Rookie

furgolero05's Arena

OVR: 0

Hi timsmooth503pa!

I've been testing your updated rosters and your sliders. The result seems very good and realistic. At the beginning it seems that everything is very slow, but with the passing of the games I have noticed a type of game quite similar to reality.

I only have one problem and it is that my players do not make dunks. The CPU does dunks, an average of 2-4 per game (in my case I play quarters of 5 minutes). What can be the motive? I repeat that I am using your sliders.

Thank you very much for your work!! Greetings!! (sorry for the language, use translator)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »