Home

Official Nba Roster 2020

This is a discussion on Official Nba Roster 2020 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2019, 12:03 PM   #25
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Official Nba Roster 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by cingelsby
Any chance you will be adding missing players to classic teams
it'll probably be later on in the season im trying to finish my preseason roster based on last years stats and not these juice up ratings 2k came out with out the box but as the season goes on i'll focused on the classic teams
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2019, 12:06 PM   #26
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydpinkster
What difficulty we starting at Tim?
its custom but its based of hall of fame settings and actually the games be realistic and you can actually win more than losing on hall of fame and i like how each have there own lil runs during the games as well
Old 09-19-2019, 01:19 PM   #27
Pro

really good good work, I really enjoy to play with your pack roster + slider. It provides nice gameplay, pace of game, variety and real stats !!!!

Thank you Tim !!!

Will your roster work with the different updates 2k will give in the next few weeks (I mean, maybe 3rd and 4th missing jerseys for teams, new arena with classic jersey)? Or do you have to include this possible new feature in your next update?
Old 09-19-2019, 04:44 PM   #28
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanax
really good good work, I really enjoy to play with your pack roster + slider. It provides nice gameplay, pace of game, variety and real stats !!!!

Thank you Tim !!!

Will your roster work with the different updates 2k will give in the next few weeks (I mean, maybe 3rd and 4th missing jerseys for teams, new arena with classic jersey)? Or do you have to include this possible new feature in your next update?
When they are updated I will transfer all my players onto to rosters like I do every year and if you haven't been following my rosters I update my rosters all thru the season and this preseason I will do the advanced rotations for every team during the regular season I update the rotations daily and playoffs it's advanced rotations for every playoff game I always import my roster to all the big updates like jersey updates court updates and allstar updates this is just the beginning this is going to be the best roster yet just stay tuned
Old 09-19-2019, 08:07 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hi Tim and thank you for the effort you are putting into these sliders !

I saw that for the 3pts tendencies you put them around 5-10, does this have a good impact on sim stats ? I mean do players in sim stats take enough 3pts shots ?
Old 09-19-2019, 08:54 PM   #30
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviances
Hi Tim and thank you for the effort you are putting into these sliders !

I saw that for the 3pts tendencies you put them around 5-10, does this have a good impact on sim stats ? I mean do players in sim stats take enough 3pts shots ?
yeah that the exact percentages every player has shot from their location it makes everything play real im not finish with every team yet but thats what im working it makes the gameplay completely different and realistic and their all tied into each players hot zones and i like editing the shot tendencies because some players actually shoot a lot of shots in their cold zone so you get bad shots as well as high percentages shots it makes a good flow thanks for asking about that a lot people never ask about shot tendencies and locations this where the players take their shots and 2k just throws any number and makes them shoot from anywhere and i like realism and it translates to realistic sim stats
Old 09-20-2019, 09:05 AM   #31
Pro

OVR: 0

How many teams you complete bro can’t wait to start my franchise

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2019, 02:17 PM   #32
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by natethebestever
How many teams you complete bro can’t wait to start my franchise

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I got 5 teams left was gs por min okc I was go post it when I finished that's for asking

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »