Home

Official Nba Roster 2020

This is a discussion on Official Nba Roster 2020 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2019, 06:09 AM   #49
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Official Nba Roster 2020

Just tested them quickly before I leave.

First feedbacks:

- 3pt % seems good so far
- average teams plays well (build up on the floor, play the clock, 3pt shots, 2 pt shots, pip, alley oop, etc.)
- bigger teams are more difficult to play but still play well
- biggest issue: all star players and especially point guard and shooting guard that still seems to be cover with oil and drive to the basket like nothing, they're just unstoppable, I don't know if it's a patch issue, a tendency issue or a badge issue but it's horrible

Just try a game golden state (you) vs rockets (cpu), westbrook and harden will do the whole job and mainly score only by lay up (--> huge increase of PIP) and you can defend like hell (both triggers + right stick) and it's just useless. It's like the body sensitivity or contact stuff is totally broken for them.
same thing can be noticed with lebron, kemba walker, john wall

Except that issue, everything is great.
Old 09-28-2019, 08:02 AM   #50
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanax
Just tested them quickly before I leave.

First feedbacks:

- 3pt % seems good so far
- average teams plays well (build up on the floor, play the clock, 3pt shots, 2 pt shots, pip, alley oop, etc.)
- bigger teams are more difficult to play but still play well
- biggest issue: all star players and especially point guard and shooting guard that still seems to be cover with oil and drive to the basket like nothing, they're just unstoppable, I don't know if it's a patch issue, a tendency issue or a badge issue but it's horrible

Just try a game golden state (you) vs rockets (cpu), westbrook and harden will do the whole job and mainly score only by lay up (--> huge increase of PIP) and you can defend like hell (both triggers + right stick) and it's just useless. It's like the body sensitivity or contact stuff is totally broken for them.
same thing can be noticed with lebron, kemba walker, john wall

Except that issue, everything is great.
tweaked the sliders again to try to help defenders and 2k did an update today 3s were going in crazy so i put a lil tweak on the jumpshot defense im going to try it out again cpu was hitting 3s at a crazy clip but will play some more games and give you more info check them out and tell me what you think
Old 09-28-2019, 08:53 AM   #51
Pro

got to oppurtinity to see your reply just before I leave so i just tested 3min of a quarter golden state (me) vs rockets (cpu)

I downloaded your latest roster and slider set where I saw body sensitivity to 100

well, in game, there is no change for harden or westbrook that always seems oily as hell. the only difference now is then the lay up will not score.

gonna test more on monday
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2019, 11:28 AM   #52
MVP

OVR: 9

I don't know what 2K did but Derek Fisher, 37 year old Gary Payton, and old Brian Shaw are unguardable.
They all drove to the hoop and made multiple contested layups.
I couldn't stay in front of them using Steve Francis and T-Mac.

I got beat by 20+ by the all team Lakers and 30+ by the Bucs. CPU shooting 60+ percentage the last 4 games.

I saw at least 20 green releases by the CPU!
2K PLEASE REMOVE US SEEING GREEN RELEASES AGAINST THE CPU!

One thing I also noticed is Korver has become an elite defender, couldn't beat him off the dribble. Oh and J.J. Redick is Lonzo Ball on defense.
Old 09-29-2019, 07:02 PM   #53
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by keshunleon
I don't know what 2K did but Derek Fisher, 37 year old Gary Payton, and old Brian Shaw are unguardable.
They all drove to the hoop and made multiple contested layups.
I couldn't stay in front of them using Steve Francis and T-Mac.

I got beat by 20+ by the all team Lakers and 30+ by the Bucs. CPU shooting 60+ percentage the last 4 games.

I saw at least 20 green releases by the CPU!
2K PLEASE REMOVE US SEEING GREEN RELEASES AGAINST THE CPU!

One thing I also noticed is Korver has become an elite defender, couldn't beat him off the dribble. Oh and J.J. Redick is Lonzo Ball on defense.
I haven't messed with the classic teams im trying to put together a good slider setting for the roster I've been working on one I will upload it tomorrow when I get off work
Old 09-30-2019, 01:16 PM   #54
Pro

Be careful Tim, v1.05 is just out... 20go on PS4 omg...
Old 10-01-2019, 09:31 AM   #55
Pro

Feedbacks after several games now with v1.05 + roster from 09/30 and last sliders set

- general pace of the game is slower (maybe a bit too much)
- general defense is strengthened that provides more fouls but also more miss shots inside the paint. if nobody is in front of you, no problem
- driving run from PG or SG like westbrook or harden seems less broken even if they still can do it
- general stats of the games are ok only still too much pip when driving runs occur and too much shots when same reason occur. Or for some other games, when no driving runs, shot % can be too low due to a tighter defense

I think, only minor tweaks have to be done.

Last edited by archanax; 10-01-2019 at 09:53 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2019, 10:38 AM   #56
Pro

tested also in default superstar, seems badges were also a bit modified

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »