Home

AntDoggyDogg 2K20 POE's

This is a discussion on AntDoggyDogg 2K20 POE's within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2019, 09:45 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: AntDoggyDogg 2K20 POE's

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdoggydogg
Yea I use the Nbarotations website too, my thought process with philly was based on the embiid/simmons staggering as well as the addition of Horford. I know how they plan on using Horford, but I don't know how they plan on using Richardsons minutes yet. I tried to balance the shooting out as much as possible. A lot of this is also me playing "coach" and trying to make the best decisions. But this'll be updated soon. Although I'm not sure how much time I should spend on rotations since they get ruined once you start playing with injuries/trades on in myleague. But I'll keep paying attention to it.

I completely understand regarding rotations and it's definitely not a big deal, I was just curious. I use the rotations for quick play games and not myleague for the reason you mentioned. Regardless of the rotations I appreciate your work bro!!
Old 10-22-2019, 10:49 AM   #34
Rookie

Did anyone put all of his spreadsheet in a roster on ps4? Was hoping to just be able to download it and play. If not I'll edit my own roster.
Old 10-22-2019, 05:16 PM   #35
Rookie

antdoggydogg's Arena

Added Jason Collins to the 2002 Nets, via Historic Draft Classes. And changed their advanced rotation to include him.

Holding off on changing other advanced rotations until after the season starts and the rotations become clear.

Already working on changes to POE's based on pre-season patterns, and some of the early season action.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2019, 06:38 PM   #36
Pro

dkemp's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdoggydogg
Added Jason Collins to the 2002 Nets, via Historic Draft Classes. And changed their advanced rotation to include him.

Holding off on changing other advanced rotations until after the season starts and the rotations become clear.

Already working on changes to POE's based on pre-season patterns, and some of the early season action.
Yes I notice there isn't any POE's for Cavs and Wolves
Old 08-08-2020, 07:00 PM   #37
Rookie

javov10's Arena

Hey man, do you have an excel with this your season's Coaching Sliders and Points of Emphasis? or a PS4 Roster... I'm very interested, especially with Coaches Run Plays, thanks
Old 08-29-2020, 11:44 AM   #38
Rookie

antdoggydogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by javov10
Hey man, do you have an excel with this your season's Coaching Sliders and Points of Emphasis? or a PS4 Roster... I'm very interested, especially with Coaches Run Plays, thanks
I have the POE's screenshotted in the original post. I didn't get around to editing the other coach sliders this year. I'll try to do this for 2K21.
Old 08-29-2020, 10:54 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 4

Do you have a spreadsheet with classic coaches POEs? Or possibly ratings, attributes, badges for classic teams?
Old 08-31-2020, 03:22 AM   #40
Rookie

antdoggydogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdizzle45
Do you have a spreadsheet with classic coaches POEs? Or possibly ratings, attributes, badges for classic teams?
Putting that together right now, will have something passable ready for 2K21.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »