Home

NBA 20 REALITY: Version IV (03/14/20)

This is a discussion on NBA 20 REALITY: Version IV (03/14/20) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2019, 11:42 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 8
re: NBA 20 REALITY: Version III (available on 2/6 trade deadline)

Been experimenting more with combined releases and liking it better now. Definitely feel like my work has started coming around. The thing about combined releases: so many of them work, like there are a handful of combinations that could work for any given player. Believe it or not, but it makes sense. Don't see how that couldn't make sense. There's just so much animation and for good reason. Anyways, I'm continuing with the Pelicans sigs tomorrow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2019, 08:39 AM   #42
MVP

Important update: I have started with Philly, Milwaukee, etc. again and utilized combined releases. It took time but I'm actually getting good at this now. I'm happy to share once I feel confident about them, and maybe will not share my bases since those haven't been thought all that highly of.
Old 10-04-2019, 11:53 PM   #43
MVP

Almost back through New Orleans in my review of shots. Finding blend releases to be easier than single releases at times.
Old 10-07-2019, 10:26 AM   #44
MVP

A few things:

The color coding for each team on my spreadsheet is done. I'm pretty excited about that. Also, I'm waiting until all the teams come out with official heights. Anyone that wants to help with that would be greatly appreciated. I'm probably about a week away from completely finishing all the sig shots after finally learning the new idea/strategy behind creating them in 2019/20 rather than 2014/15.

STAY TUNED!
Old 10-09-2019, 08:02 PM   #45
MVP

With all the shot creating content now being posted on YouTube for credibility purposes, I think I've decided (although not 100% sure yet) that I'm going to attempt to merge a bunch of sig shot videos into one and post my own. I'm not certain it will work, and also I'm not quite tech-savvy enough to have the actual player highlights in there. At least it would be something I could lean on though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2019, 12:06 AM   #46
MVP

Hey everyone, I'm back after a brief absence. Had to deal with some personal things. So ummmm, yeah, I am officially done with all my signature shots, although I may review a couple of them such as KD. I'm not just going over each roster in depth and then I'm gonna work on ratings. The roster is not yet available for download.
Old 10-25-2019, 12:08 AM   #47
MVP

Oh yeah, and I'm seriously considering posting some sample signature shots on YouTube, although not side by side with the player's real in-game shot. But I'm gonna try it....

THANKS GUYS!
Old 10-25-2019, 10:30 AM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 0

looking forward to the finished product!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »