Home

NBA 2k20 - by Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican

This is a discussion on NBA 2k20 - by Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2021, 03:30 PM   #417
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39
Re: NBA 2k20 - by Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican

Strength ratings also are tied into play style since certain animations are tied to strength ratings.

Players that are offensive liabilities will suffer.

Players that drive alot will get boosts since there are driving animations that are tied into the STR rating.

So don't view it as simply a "How strong are they" rating because it is much more complex than that.
Old 02-06-2021, 03:23 PM   #418
Rookie

OVR: 0

For anyone interested...

I updated these rosters for the 2020/2021 season. I exported all the rookies who are currently on NBA Rosters from Hype/DC's Draft Class.

- All Team Rosters are current as of 2/6 (I didn't create anyone, so if a player wasn't in HypeDC's roster, or draft class, they aren't in this roster)

- All Contracts are updated for the most part. The money may not be exact (as close as I could them), but everyone's years, and options are correct.

- All Ages are updated, and all Years are updated for the most part. Rookies are all good, there may be a couple vets off, but it doesnt really bother me if guys like Ben McLemore's years played is a year off

- All coaches are updated. I did minimal editing here, only thing I really did was edit the new coaches, who essentially mimic the coach they worked under the previous season.

- All Euro Stash Players are on the correct team (2020 draft picks excluded)

- I edited all player heights/weights (Not FA's) back to their NBA listed measurables. (More of a personal thing, but the NBA doesn't list incorrect heights anymore, I feel the draftexpress measurements are the fabricated ones now and outdated.)

- I did minimal player edits, the only ones I did was pump up the 3pt ability of Anfernee Simons and Shake Milton, as well as pumped up some Christian Wood ratings. (I touched no tendencies/badges/durability)

- I edited all player positions to mimic their current basketball-reference numbers.

- I edited "non-starter" to off for everyone except Sweet Lou, Trez, Redick, D Rose, and Patty Mills

Anything not mentioned, wasn't touched (no rotations!).

Disclaimer - I meant no disrespect to the creators of this roster in doing this, Hype and DC. All I did was move guys around, the hard work was already done by them, thanks again for making that possible!

Xbox GT - MPMcAvoy2109
Name - HypeDC 2020-2021
Old 02-08-2021, 03:47 AM   #419
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk_McNeeley
For anyone interested...

Thank you for these, downloaded them yesterday and started a new MyLeague. Happy to have up-to-date rosters for NBA 2k20!
Old 06-22-2023, 04:03 PM   #420
Rookie

hi all. i know this thread and nba 2k20 is dead but is there any way you could unlock all of the tabs in your spreadsheet? specifically want to look at retro team rotations. thanks!
Old 02-23-2024, 03:16 PM   #421
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackng310
hi all. i know this thread and nba 2k20 is dead but is there any way you could unlock all of the tabs in your spreadsheet? specifically want to look at retro team rotations. thanks!
following up here. would love to get access to the advanced rotations you guys made for the roster. would be massive. thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »