Home

Best NCAA Roster for 2K24 PS5?

This is a discussion on Best NCAA Roster for 2K24 PS5? within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2024, 03:31 PM   #1
Rookie

tomasino22's Arena

OVR: 0
Best NCAA Roster for 2K24 PS5?

I am looking for 2K24 College Rosters on PS5. Anyone has tried some?

My aim will be playing March Madness. Unfortunately playoff mode is not customizable so I will have to with MyNBA and simulate till playoffs. Any tips on alternative ways to proceed?

Last edited by tomasino22; 02-09-2024 at 04:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2024, 04:30 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Best NCAA Roster for 2K24 PS5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomasino22
I am looking for 2K24 College Rosters on PS5. Anyone has tried some?

My aim will be playing March Madness. Unfortunately playoff mode is not customizable so I will have to with MyNBA ans simulate till playoffs. Any tips on alternative ways to proceed?
In terms of the playoff part I always just use MyNBA, put the 16 teams in that I want but use the smallest schedule possible and manually award wins to get the teams to the seeds that I want. (a spreadsheet helps).

I made my own roster this year with just the players in the rotations. but it's not shareable due to someone name being in appropriate.
Old 02-25-2024, 07:15 PM   #3
Rookie

tomasino22's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Best NCAA Roster for 2K24 PS5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnz21
In terms of the playoff part I always just use MyNBA, put the 16 teams in that I want but use the smallest schedule possible and manually award wins to get the teams to the seeds that I want. (a spreadsheet helps).

I made my own roster this year with just the players in the rotations. but it's not shareable due to someone name being in appropriate.
Thanks for your tip. I have tried to create a MyNBA with 16 teams with a 7 games schedule but the playoffs are only with 8 teams in this case. Did I miss something?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »