Home

Classic Roster: 2007-2008 Roster Complete

This is a discussion on Classic Roster: 2007-2008 Roster Complete within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2019, 03:15 PM   #49
MVP

Clutch0z's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Classic Roster: 2007-2008 Roster Complete

*Update* Got done 30 players from 2010 Draft need to do the rest later tonight....Hoping to get it done by tomorrow...i have about 25 CAPS to make...When i get all the Draft Classes done the roster should be really fun to rebuild teams
Old 10-18-2019, 03:58 PM   #50
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch0z
They are on the Cavs...I did the midseason trades to go with this roster as well this roster does not start from the start...I did the Gasol LA trade and so on...All teams are 2008 playoff made

I have to say, this is the best and most accurate roster I have played. I wanted to critique hard, so I used the Celtics for 5 season games using “The_Popboy” pro setting sliders (just discovered these and they are even better than Schnaidt’s whichbis hard to believe). The sliders are the most epic change I’ve seen in video game history. But back to my critique, I saw pierce had 26 badges vs 54 for Lebron... so I decided to use pierce before throwing my hands up about the badges and I have to say, I have never felt a game play this well.

It’s so epic with those new sliders someone mentioned in this very thread that I can never play this game without them.

Do yourself a favor, use the sliders I mentioned with your roster for one game. (Hit triangle and search “popboy”) use popboy passing settings as well. Huge game changer and fixes many issues with directional passing.

I want to see your reaction with those sliders. I didn’t even know the game had this many animations when the stats are going proper with slidersz I’ve seen more animations in these few games than in 15 + years of playing nba 2k combined.

Best roster and sliders ever... and I now own a touring video game circuit in addition to what I do in music. I will now have a setup for my contests based on nba 2k and will be pushing some old rosters.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-18-2019, 04:02 PM   #51
Rookie

Ps. Paul Pierce was absolutely perfect, he feels like pierce

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2019, 01:25 AM   #52
MVP

Clutch0z's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderDaveMusic
I have to say, this is the best and most accurate roster I have played. I wanted to critique hard, so I used the Celtics for 5 season games using “The_Popboy” pro setting sliders (just discovered these and they are even better than Schnaidt’s whichbis hard to believe). The sliders are the most epic change I’ve seen in video game history. But back to my critique, I saw pierce had 26 badges vs 54 for Lebron... so I decided to use pierce before throwing my hands up about the badges and I have to say, I have never felt a game play this well.

It’s so epic with those new sliders someone mentioned in this very thread that I can never play this game without them.

Do yourself a favor, use the sliders I mentioned with your roster for one game. (Hit triangle and search “popboy”) use popboy passing settings as well. Huge game changer and fixes many issues with directional passing.

I want to see your reaction with those sliders. I didn’t even know the game had this many animations when the stats are going proper with slidersz I’ve seen more animations in these few games than in 15 + years of playing nba 2k combined.

Best roster and sliders ever... and I now own a touring video game circuit in addition to what I do in music. I will now have a setup for my contests based on nba 2k and will be pushing some old rosters.

Thanks bro glad you like the roster....i will try the sliders i heard good things about them as well...And i tried hard to make the players play like they really did with the sigs i put on them i have not really played much of it cause i am going to get into it when i get done the draft classes which i took a lil break after i got done the 2009 draft....Once the draft classes get done i will have fun rebuilding a team ...and i also wanna try and get Young melo a few rings
Old 10-19-2019, 10:14 AM   #53
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch0z
Thanks bro glad you like the roster....i will try the sliders i heard good things about them as well...And i tried hard to make the players play like they really did with the sigs i put on them i have not really played much of it cause i am going to get into it when i get done the draft classes which i took a lil break after i got done the 2009 draft....Once the draft classes get done i will have fun rebuilding a team ...and i also wanna try and get Young melo a few rings

First off clutch I just want to say thank you for all the work you've been doing for years. Not sure if I commented that before in this thread or not but I've been downloading your stuff since 2k18 and I've really enjoyed all of it. So thank you.

Second off I love this damn roster. Such a nostalgia. I kinda cheated and wanted the 08-09 rockets with arrest so I messed with the roster a bit to get that team. Either way it's so fun to play with. Tmac vs kobe has never been more fun, especially when the rockets swept Kobe in the semifinals(tmac averaged like 40/8/8 vs lakers) on the way to the championship vs the best defense in the league and same record on the way to the finals, the Detroit pistons(12-2 in playoffs). Not only did tmac get the monkey off his back with not making it past the first round, he won a championship and brought respect back to his name. Sorry, melo wont be winning any chips in my league 🙂

Third, I'm not sure what other years you plan on doing but I will absolutely be downloading it and playing.
Old 10-19-2019, 12:42 PM   #54
Rookie

During my 2nd playoff run with your roster & I just had made it to the finals and about to start game 1 vs lebron's cavs and then my game crashed with the blue screen
Old 10-19-2019, 12:59 PM   #55
Rookie

studdley_'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki44
During my 2nd playoff run with your roster & I just had made it to the finals and about to start game 1 vs lebron's cavs and then my game crashed with the blue screen
I blue screened during the 2008 draft
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2019, 02:36 PM   #56
Rookie

gu8lal8's Arena

OVR: 1

Where did you find Tony Allen?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »