Home

2019-2020 NBA Realistic Roster - Xbox One

This is a discussion on 2019-2020 NBA Realistic Roster - Xbox One within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2019, 07:11 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: 2019-2020 NBA Realistic Roster - Xbox One

Any plans to release some my league sliders for progression and what not?
Old 10-27-2019, 12:36 PM   #10
Rookie

Update ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-31-2019, 08:56 PM   #11
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNova854
So in terms of accurate rosters, they're good to go. Every team has their real day one roster. I never got the opportunity to finish messing with tendencies and badges. My fault. It may be finished in the next day or two.
Hi Forte IV, do you also have custom cursors for this list?

Sent from my HMA-L29 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2020, 04:55 PM   #12
Rookie

Slimthugga76's Arena

Thumbs up Re: 2019-2020 NBA Realistic Roster - Xbox One

Quote:
Back for another year of roster making. I decided to wait on the post until the roster was basically finished. Ratings, and signature styles(shots etc) have been done for every player in the NBA. I still need to edit heights and mess with tendencies, but other than that the roster is done.

For those not familiar with my work, I do ratings based off a few things. I usually use the Michael Carter-Williams explanation where just because a guy puts up good stats on a terrible team doesn't mean he's as good as a guy who put up lesser stats on a great team. In the past I've used a player's previous 2 years to get their ratings correct in terms of shot percentages. I've been making rosters for about a decade now (woah) and have a farily good idea how to optimize ratings/tendencies to get things realistic in MyLeague

I also like to clearly define who a superstar is. 2k doesn't do this at all, and it creates a terrible MyLeague experience. Role players should be rated as a role player, stars should be stars. All-stars should be lower than Superstars, etc. My roster accomplishes this.

This year, for the first time, I sort of tweaked my rating system. Some ratings may have been boosted based off what I expect the player to put up this year. Saves me from having to edit throughout MyLeague. Ex. a player normally being a 76 but I predict to have a break out year so they're an 80 in preparation. I did this with two players last year: Siakam (Although he'd avg 13,8 and 3 or so in sim) & LeVert. Worked out well irl.

These rosters are meant for MyLeague. I usually do all 30 team control, but I've optimized them so you don't NEED to. I'll post some sliders to use as well at some point, but I still need to grab them from 2k19.

Even if you don't agree with my rating system, feel free to use it as a base roster.

Once again, the roster isn't completely done. I'd say it's about 90% though. Still need to add in missing players / cut players to get it ready for opening day, fix some tendencies, and adjust player heights for realism.

Roster is under my GT:

Forte IV

Also. I hate this glitch that's happening this year where it resets your updates number. Probably doesn't bother most people, but I legitimately have over 150 updates to the roster but it just says 16 as of this post. So lame lol.
the best roster on xbox thank you for these im bumping this
Old 02-19-2020, 10:00 AM   #13
MVP

JBCAROLINAKID's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
So in terms of accurate rosters, they're good to go. Every team has their real day one roster. I never got the opportunity to finish messing with tendencies and badges. My fault. It may be finished in the next day or two.
Not desparaging your work but if you didn't heavily edit tendencies then its not moving the needle much as far as gameplay

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »