Home

Most Realistic Current Gameplay Roster (PS4)

This is a discussion on Most Realistic Current Gameplay Roster (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2019, 01:13 PM   #1
MVP

Tynole14's Arena

OVR: 0
Most Realistic Current Gameplay Roster (PS4)

This is a gameplay changing roster. Have to give a huge thanks my buddy @JCross .This roster couldn't of been done without him. We love NBA basketball so much but just hate some of the gameplay that we get from 2k especially against cpu. So, we decided to take on a huge project to see if we can fix these issues. And we have seen a huge difference in gameplay in our roster. Also, this created/custom roster had all of the newest player likeness updates! We are really enjoying it. And we would like for you guys to enjoy it as well! Here we go!

DONE : PSN: tynole14
Most Realistic Gameplay Roster
CPU/user Sliders- Make sure you put Hall of Fame then download the sliders.
PSN :tynole14
Realistic/Hybrid SL

-All teams done

-Every player's tendency on every team (gameplay changing)

-Every signature (handles and jumpshots) Big shout-out to @woody47 for the jumpshots

- Dunk Annimations

- Shoes and Accessories(Shout-out @sifu25 )

-Play priority for each player

-Team playbooks (major shout-out to @JCross )

-Advanced Rotations and minutes

- Coaches Point of Emphasises (Offensive Focus, Offensive Tempo, Offensive Rebounding, Defensive Focus, Defensive Aggression, and Defensive Rebounding)

- Coaches Tendencies

-Badges

- Players Models (That don't have a cyberface. Have accurately been worked on.)

-Accurate Heights (Ok so NBA heights are measured with shoes off. So, we decided to give every player one inch over height because of their shoes. For the most accurate heights on court.)

-Weights

Ok some very important things for YOU to do!!! Before playing.

- Settings

For exact rotations play on 12 minutes on quarter length. (If too long play on 10 minutes quarter length )

Fatigue on

Injuries on

Game speed 50

- Coach Settings (Important)

Adaptive Coaching Engine: Off or Defense Only (only if you do not edit defensive settings)

Coach Sliders- Help Defense to 100 for both CPU and User (very important to get correct defensive rotations)

Player Minutes: Manual

Substitution: Auto

Substitution Method: Rotation

Offensive Play Vision: All Plays

Play Vision Display: Lite+ Full

Play calling Messages: Show All

Offensive Play calling : Auto (The coach will call plays we put in the team palybooks. And will pick the right guys guys to get the ball to , accordingly.)

Note: If you keep the stat/grade box up in the top right/left hand corner . It will tell you the play the coach will call. Like the name of the play. So, you aren't confused what play you are about to run.

Defensive Play calling: Manual

Late- Game Fouling: Auto

Team Communication: Offense and Defense

Freelance Series Order: Dynamic

Freelance Series Repeat: Do Not Repeat

Thanks guys for your time! Hope you guys enjoy!
If you want to donate at all my cash app is $TylerHonaker

Attachment 174253
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PicsArt_11-23-12.10.14.jpg (53.6 KB, 3776 views)

Last edited by Tynole14; 06-07-2020 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Update!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2019, 09:25 PM   #2
Pro

caseyj622's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Most Realistic Current Gameplay Roster (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tynole14
This is a gameplay changing roster. We have exactly 19 teams done. Have to give a huge thanks my buddy @JCross .This roster couldn't of been done without him. We love NBA basketball so much but just hate some of the gameplay that we get from 2k especially against cpu. So, we decided to take on a huge project to see if we can fix these issues. And we have seen a huge difference in gameplay in our roster. We are really enjoying it. And we would like for you guys to enjoy it as well! Here we go!

DONE : as of (11/23)

-76ers through Pacers (19 teams)

-Every player's tendency on 76ers-Pacers (gameplay changing)

-Every signature (handles and jumpshots)

-Accessories

-Play priority for each player

-Team playbooks (major shout-out to @JCross )

-Rotations and minutes

-Coach priorities

-Badges

- Players Models (That don't have a cyberface. Have accurately been worked on.)

-Accurate Heights (Ok so NBA heights are measured with shoes off. So, we decided to give every player one inch over height because of their shoes. For the most accurate heights on court.)

-Weights

NOT DONE:

-Pelicans through Wizards

-Attributes so far are based on last year. (Will be completely updated before roster is released)

-Shoes

Ok some very important things for YOU to do!!! Before playing.

CPU/User Sliders

-Download the cpu/user sliders that I upload (will upload with roster) Before downloading the sliders make sure the sliders are on Hall of Fame then search for the sliders (important)!! Big shout-out on the sliders to the creator of them @Agame .NBA on TNT. NBA 2k20 Sliders.

- Settings

For exact rotations play on 12 minutes on quarter length. (If too long play on 10 minutes quarter length )

Fatigue on

Injuries on

Game speed 50

- Coach Settings (Important)

Adaptive Coaching Engine: Defense Only

Player Minutes: Manual

Substitution: Auto

Substitution Method: Rotation

Offensive Play Vision: All Plays

Play Vision Display: Lite+ Full

Play calling Messages: Show All

Offensive Play calling : Auto (The coach will call plays we put in the team palybooks. And will pick the right guys guys to get the ball to , accordingly.)

Note: If you keep the stat/grade box up in the top right/left hand corner . It will tell you the play the coach will call. Like the name of the play. So, you aren't confused what play you are about to run.

Defensive Play calling: Manual

Late- Game Fouling: Auto

Team Communication: Offense and Defense

Freelance Series Order: Dynamic

Freelance Series Repeat: Repeat on Success

Thanks guys for your time! Hope you guys enjoy! Will release the roster soon! May post a demo/test roster. Just a thought right now!

PS. Excuse my bad editing skills. Lol

Looks promising. Would love to try these out if possible. Can you post a test roster of the teams done up on psn?
Old 11-26-2019, 01:41 AM   #3
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyj622
Looks promising. Would love to try these out if possible. Can you post a test roster of the teams done up on psn?
Looks like he said the first 19 teams
From Phila @Pacers

Sent from my HMA-L29 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-26-2019, 10:38 AM   #4
MVP

Tynole14's Arena

Hey guys, we have 76ers- Pistons done right now. Still thinking about posting a demo test. Not sure yet. Will keep you guys posted!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Old 11-27-2019, 04:40 PM   #5
MVP

So are you guys gonna take the spot of CelticsLG34’s Attention to Detail roster since he’s no longer able to do them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2019, 11:08 AM   #6
MVP

Tynole14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargers_Are_The_Bes
So are you guys gonna take the spot of CelticsLG34’s Attention to Detail roster since he’s no longer able to do them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is he quitting after this year? I like what he does but he doesn't do every tendency for every player. He skips over a lot of tendencies on players. They are too important. Also, don't really care for the attributes.

Old 11-28-2019, 07:57 PM   #7
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tynole14
Is he quitting after this year? I like what he does but he doesn't do every tendency for every player. He skips over a lot of tendencies on players. They are too important. Also, don't really care for the attributes.

He had a chance of a lifetime job offer, is the reason why he isnt going to be working on rosters or draft classes for his roster anymore. What that job offer was, I dont think he said, so not sure what it is, he just said it would consume to much of his time, to continue working on making rosters.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 11-28-2019, 08:39 PM   #8
MVP

Tynole14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
He had a chance of a lifetime job offer, is the reason why he isnt going to be working on rosters or draft classes for his roster anymore. What that job offer was, I dont think he said, so not sure what it is, he just said it would consume to much of his time, to continue working on making rosters.
Oh ok, that's really cool! Good for him.

Update on the roster , we have the 76ees- Pistons done. The gameplay is incredible. So, realistic! If you guys want to help out by posting any significant changes to accessories, shoes, or rotations. Would help a lot guys, thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »