Home

Updated 2k19 roster

This is a discussion on Updated 2k19 roster within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2020, 06:56 PM   #9
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Updated 2k19 roster

Yea I kind of wish 2k left most of those teams off and focused more on other things since they dont comit to the throwback rosters and throw fake players on the teams as well for us basicly to complete whats missing.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

NHL - New Jersey Devils
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
MLB - Philadelphia Phillies
NBA - Brooklyn Nets
NCAAF - Oregon Ducks
NCAAB - Duke Blue Devils
Old 06-18-2020, 12:21 PM   #10
Rookie

crazycarlxu11's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey folks,

Only recently got back into the game. I've updated the roster to the best of my ability, including folks that are out due to BIG, i.e. season-ending-type injuries. Roster: updated 6-17-20
PSN: CrazyCarlXU

Note, I couldn't figure out how to add players that were on 2 way contracts to teams when they were initially in the free agent pool. I also couldn't seem to adjust players status if they were an overseas pick. Finally, I also couldn't figure out how to always exceed the 15 active players on the roster, so even if I had put someone on the injured list, it didn't allow me to add someone to take their active spot. As such, there are several teams that are missing a rookie that is in the Free Agent pool. Finally, I added two players to Golden State, because they weren't at the minimum for active roster players. I added JP Macura (go Xavier!) and Jonas Jerebko

I believe this is based on the rosters originally created by PSN:jackmove916. I downloaded a couple and tweaked them before starting this project, so it's possible it's based on a different one; my apologies if it is.

I'm going to put in Barnsey's MyLEAGUE player Progression/Regression sliders (2k19). I haven't put the sliders in yet, so will probably have to tweak them a bit after a few games.

Also, if y'all know how I can get permission to start a new thread, please let me know. Thanks for your help!
Old 06-18-2020, 12:25 PM   #11
Rookie

crazycarlxu11's Arena

Re: Updated 2k19 roster (updated 6-17-20)

Ok, may also be based off of the Dec 2 update from psn:davilesprat.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2020, 03:15 PM   #12
Rookie

LeftyJr80's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycarlxu11
Hey folks,

Only recently got back into the game. I've updated the roster to the best of my ability, including folks that are out due to BIG, i.e. season-ending-type injuries. Roster: updated 6-17-20
PSN: CrazyCarlXU

Note, I couldn't figure out how to add players that were on 2 way contracts to teams when they were initially in the free agent pool. I also couldn't seem to adjust players status if they were an overseas pick. Finally, I also couldn't figure out how to always exceed the 15 active players on the roster, so even if I had put someone on the injured list, it didn't allow me to add someone to take their active spot. As such, there are several teams that are missing a rookie that is in the Free Agent pool. Finally, I added two players to Golden State, because they weren't at the minimum for active roster players. I added JP Macura (go Xavier!) and Jonas Jerebko

I believe this is based on the rosters originally created by PSN:jackmove916. I downloaded a couple and tweaked them before starting this project, so it's possible it's based on a different one; my apologies if it is.

I'm going to put in Barnsey's MyLEAGUE player Progression/Regression sliders (2k19). I haven't put the sliders in yet, so will probably have to tweak them a bit after a few games.

Also, if y'all know how I can get permission to start a new thread, please let me know. Thanks for your help!
Players that have two-way contracts in the free agents pool need to be changed to core before you're able to put them on the respective teams, and then you can change it back to two-way, I believe that may go for players with euro contracts also.

Last edited by LeftyJr80; 06-23-2020 at 03:20 PM.
Old 07-02-2020, 12:08 AM   #13
Rookie

crazycarlxu11's Arena

Thanks, very good to know!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »