Home

NBA 2k20 Attention to Detail ~ Xbox (CelticLG port)

This is a discussion on NBA 2k20 Attention to Detail ~ Xbox (CelticLG port) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-10-2019, 01:49 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k20 Attention to Detail ~ Xbox (CelticLG port)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpursNation21
we followed every piece of material he made available to us, and when it came to attributes we watched a lot of individual highlights to determine the strengths of each active player. that being said this is a day one roster, Day One. so n Melo on Portland, Melo has been updated though but again we were going for a fresh into the season roster not a current update roster.
That sounds great! Really looking forward to the release!
Old 12-10-2019, 05:48 PM   #10
Rookie

Really excited about this and can't thank y'all enough for taking the time to do this. As a Hornets fan, I usually use that team to judge the roster just because someone can be a die-hard NBA fan and know absolutely nothing about them and I can't judge them too much haha (not saying that's y'all or Celtic).

I just want to alert you to how underrated Devonte Graham is. I'm not one of those people who's all about posting about individual players. If anything I like seeing people's ratings lowered.

I know this is an opening night roster and also a port, but just from a realistic sim standpoint, it's definitely worth looking into.

Last edited by CDPABC; 12-10-2019 at 05:50 PM.
Old 12-10-2019, 06:51 PM   #11
Rookie

SpursNation21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDPABC
Really excited about this and can't thank y'all enough for taking the time to do this. As a Hornets fan, I usually use that team to judge the roster just because someone can be a die-hard NBA fan and know absolutely nothing about them and I can't judge them too much haha (not saying that's y'all or Celtic).

I just want to alert you to how underrated Devonte Graham is. I'm not one of those people who's all about posting about individual players. If anything I like seeing people's ratings lowered.

I know this is an opening night roster and also a port, but just from a realistic sim standpoint, it's definitely worth looking into.
Trust me when we looked at the highlights for every player we anticipated break out players and have given them the proper boost to try and replicate what they are doing in the league. Trust me, I see him balling lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2019, 08:43 PM   #12
Rookie

I sent Kaman the ratings breakdown for every shooting range. You use basketball-reference.com go to the shooting breakdown then apply the rating according to the shooting percentage. Every hundredth the rating goes up one

Layup
99 .800
90 .700
80 .600
70 .500
Close
90 .500
80 .400
70 .300
Mid
90 .500
80 .400
70 .300
3pt
90 .450
80 .350
70 .300
Corner
Bronze .400
Silver .425
Gold .450
HOF .475
Old 12-13-2019, 06:58 PM   #13
MVP

JBCAROLINAKID's Arena

OVR: 5

This is great news. I've been wanting to try Celtics roster because he seems to put a lot of time into it which is necessary for quality. Thank u guys for doing this for us Xbox guys
Old 12-15-2019, 04:35 PM   #14
Banned

Any updates?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-17-2019, 09:38 AM   #15
Rookie

SpursNation21's Arena

Yo, my apologies for the lack of communication from the team thus far. I've been swamped with finals and work before the holidays. The team is dealing with life, as well. We have not forgotten about the project and are still planning a December 25th launch as planned. I have cleared all my finals, so if you have any questions regarding the project, feel free to hit me here or in my DM's as I will be handing the Q&A while the team is dealing with their own things. Trust me, the team hard at work, delivering a quality product that will not disappoint.

Also, a new Slider update being dropped within the week would love to hear from you guys on how the first sliders have been playing for you guys. Most defiantly hit me up with your experiences only if they beneficial to the sliders as a whole.

GO SPURS GO

Last edited by SpursNation21; 12-17-2019 at 09:40 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2019, 03:14 PM   #16
Oba
Rookie

Oba's Arena

Much respect to everyone working on this - appreciate y'all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »