Home

NCAA Historic Teams Roster

This is a discussion on NCAA Historic Teams Roster within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2020, 01:18 PM   #73
Pro

Justin1555's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Historic Teams Roster

05-06 Memphis Tigers Completed thanks to Freaks. Great work bro.
Old 01-30-2020, 09:19 PM   #74
Pro

Justin1555's Arena

2003-04 St. Joseph’s completed. Credit goes to freaks.
Old 01-31-2020, 04:04 PM   #75
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin1555
10-11 UCONN completed.

Just throwing some advice here since this thread is becoming confusing (as to how many teams are actually completed), It’s better if you edit your original post and update how many teams are done each time you finish one. Over time this thread will become huge and no one will sift through a ton of pages to see what you did or where you had issues or what teams were completed. Instead they will check a couple pages and if they can’t find that info, they will just skip it. If you look at say, SkillazKill... notice he is in Forbes Magazine for his NCAA roster builds. The way he updates his post the completed teams are right on the first post and it will say something like “56 of 73 teams completed.”

I am highly interest in this project for many reasons, but I would like to know what’s completed and what’s still coming.

I’m not typing any of this to criticize either, I want this file to be easy to find and follow. I work with marketing regularly and have had a massive
Music career with over 20 platinum artists in hip hop and metal. Always make something easy on the consumer or often things get neglected due to people being lazy and able to be rewarded with information instantaneously by their cell phones. I prefer knowing instantly with my busy life... just a thought though. And I’d love to see what teams are completed and what are coming but you should edit your very first post with this or it will be missed by more people than not.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2020, 04:06 PM   #76
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin1555
2003-04 St. Joseph’s completed. Credit goes to freaks.

Here is a link of the best way to do it on here and get maximum exposure:

NBA 2K20 - College Roster 2K20
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...d.php?t=957158

IMG_7641.jpg

Old 01-31-2020, 04:13 PM   #77
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderDaveMusic
Here is a link of the best way to do it on here and get maximum exposure:

NBA 2K20 - College Roster 2K20
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...d.php?t=957158

Notice here it’s a January update. I first sent a december one I believe. As these are considered works of art you can also accept donations for your work. IMG_7642.jpg

Old 01-31-2020, 06:19 PM   #78
Pro

Justin1555's Arena

13-14 Kansas Jayhawks Completed.
Old 01-31-2020, 06:24 PM   #79
Pro

Justin1555's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderDaveMusic
Just throwing some advice here since this thread is becoming confusing (as to how many teams are actually completed), It’s better if you edit your original post and update how many teams are done each time you finish one. Over time this thread will become huge and no one will sift through a ton of pages to see what you did or where you had issues or what teams were completed. Instead they will check a couple pages and if they can’t find that info, they will just skip it. If you look at say, SkillazKill... notice he is in Forbes Magazine for his NCAA roster builds. The way he updates his post the completed teams are right on the first post and it will say something like “56 of 73 teams completed.”

I am highly interest in this project for many reasons, but I would like to know what’s completed and what’s still coming.

I’m not typing any of this to criticize either, I want this file to be easy to find and follow. I work with marketing regularly and have had a massive
Music career with over 20 platinum artists in hip hop and metal. Always make something easy on the consumer or often things get neglected due to people being lazy and able to be rewarded with information instantaneously by their cell phones. I prefer knowing instantly with my busy life... just a thought though. And I’d love to see what teams are completed and what are coming but you should edit your very first post with this or it will be missed by more people than not.

Cheers

Thanks Bro. I’ll definitely do that. Any help is appreciated. I would love to see this rise to the level of skillaz but ig when you think about it this really is a huge project. Tbh I feel like there’s not enough space for every team I’d love to see���� But I’ll be sure to update main page. Also I’m not sure how to setup the payment option for donations. That would be great if you could help me with that. I’ll have more free time on my hands here as of late so would make it much easier for me.

Last edited by Justin1555; 01-31-2020 at 08:09 PM.
Old 01-31-2020, 08:07 PM   #80
Pro

Justin1555's Arena

11-12 Georgetown Completed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »