Home

XBOX ONE Season rosters?

This is a discussion on XBOX ONE Season rosters? within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2020, 10:46 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
XBOX ONE Season rosters?

I think I messed up I saw 2k on sale and bought it on the XB1 in hopes that there would be a lot of season rosters like last year but it seems all the single season rosters are made for the ps4. Does anybody know or have any for the xbox I still havent downloaded it yet...I might ask for refund and get it on the 4.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2020, 10:44 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: XBOX ONE Season rosters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texansfan99
I think I messed up I saw 2k on sale and bought it on the XB1 in hopes that there would be a lot of season rosters like last year but it seems all the single season rosters are made for the ps4. Does anybody know or have any for the xbox I still havent downloaded it yet...I might ask for refund and get it on the 4.
Highly suggest you check out my roster below. I think you'll be happy with it and maybe want to play and you'll forget about this whole issue. Only I can hope at least! Good luck!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »