Home

NCAA20 Roster Xbox One-126 teams-I’m streaming daily on twitch with results and stats for those interested

This is a discussion on NCAA20 Roster Xbox One-126 teams-I’m streaming daily on twitch with results and stats for those interested within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-18-2020, 08:15 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA20 Roster Xbox One-College roster now playable. Over 80 college teams.-update

UNLV didn’t make the roster this year. Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-18-2020, 10:00 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA20 Roster Xbox One-College roster now playable. Over 80 college teams.-update

How can I help?
Old 03-19-2020, 12:35 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0

I used your rosters and I did the roster for St Peters under 85-86 Celtics and uploaded it. I didn’t edit any of the attributes. It’s under wps! My gamer tag is monk333. Hope this helped
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2020, 06:30 AM   #36
MVP

I will download your roster tonight. I’m going to start doing possible tournament teams tonight. Thanks for doing St Peters. I will do Hofstra and East Tennessee State tonight. Thank you again for your help with creating St Peters. If you can help when you can on small teams that might had made tournament when you can that would be awesome. You can work from team list I just sent out. If we can get a couple others to help so roster gets done quicker that would be awesome. I will download your roster Thursday night and get done with Hofstra and East Tennessee State. I will do attributes and such for St Peters also.

Old 03-19-2020, 06:36 AM   #37
MVP

If anyone wants to help with creating teams here is the list of teams we need created. Whatever teams don’t make this roster can be put on other roster I have shared which is titled March madness roster. We need a couple of us working on this list of teams and than a couple others working on conference teams left on 1st page of thread. One person is helping with team list on 1st page but he needs help just like I need help with these teams below.

St Peters-done-Thanks to Monk 33. I will have attributes done Thursday night.

East Tennessee State

Hofstra

Northern Iowa

Bowling Green

Akron

North Florida

Yale

Wright State

Colgate

Montana

Prairie View A & M

Robert Morris

Furman

North Texas

Winthrop

Montana

Little Rock

UC Irvine

Austin Peay

Vermont

Stephen F Austin

New Mexico State

Rhode Island

Bellarmine University

Murray State

Western Kentucky

Harvard

Northern Kentucky

Liberty

Duquesne

UNLV

Old 03-19-2020, 06:41 AM   #38
MVP

If anyone wants to help with creating teams here is the list of teams we need created. Whatever teams don’t make this roster can be put on other roster I have shared which is titled March madness roster. We need a couple of us working on this list of teams and than a couple others working on conference teams left on 1st page of thread. One person is helping with team list on 1st page but he needs help just like I need help with these teams below. If you create a team on this list or on 1st page of this thread please download newest roster under monk33 and than create team and than share your roster on 2k share and than leave a message on this thread leaving your gamertag so others can download your roster.

Old 03-19-2020, 06:43 AM   #39
MVP

Thanks again to Monk 333 for creating St Peters. If anyone wants to help with this roster download the most current roster under gamertag Monk 333. Any help would be appreciated and be a huge help to Xbox One community.

Old 03-19-2020, 06:53 AM   #40
MVP

I will do the following once teams are created
Attributes
Tendencies
Set lineup/minutes
Name coaches/Assistant Coaches
Set contracts for each player(For example if player is a Junior he will get a two year contract or if he’s a Sophomore he will get a three year contract

Remember if you create teams download newest roster under gamertag Monk 333. Once you create a team than share it on 2k share. Once you do that share the team you created, NBA team you replaced, and your gamertag so I and others can download the roster. Thanks again for the help Monk 333 and to the two others who are helping with roster. The more help we get the quicker the roster can be complete.
Thanks Again,
tbread28

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »