Home

NBA LIVE 20 Presented by ZayTrece (PS4)

This is a discussion on NBA LIVE 20 Presented by ZayTrece (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-26-2020, 09:02 PM   #1
Rookie

ZayTrece's Arena

OVR: 0
NBA LIVE 20 Presented by ZayTrece (PS4)

NBA LIVE 20 PRESENTED BY ZAYTRECE
PS4 EXCLUSIVE
PSN: ZAYTRECE

Wassup everyone! Been a fan of everyones work in this forum and learned a lot about roster making in the process. While I've been more focused on accessories, shoes, and sig shots over the years, I can only give credit to those who've spent more time on the attributes, tendencies, and other integral parts that can further expand the realism of this game. The roster I've based mines on is CelticLg's ATD roster, which is easily the most detailed roster I've come across in my years of playing 2K. With that being said, I've tried to take his roster a step further by utilizing the talent of other roster editors such as Tynole and utilizing some of my insights and preferences. I've also always loved the NBA Live aesthetics and times when we could switch from 2K to the other, so I wanted to capture that nostalgia with this roster. Please enjoy and lemme know if you have any insights or suggestions. Thanks!

- All Players shots, dunks, and dribble moves updated to match their real life counterpart (Shoutout to Woody, Prokator, Drizzy, Dabenjicode, 2kfix, Amuyla, Travmania etc)

- Attributes, tendencies, and hot zones are from ATD roster with minor adjustments where I saw fit

- Personal rating system to separate superstars, all-stars, starters, role-players, etc

97 G.Antetokounmpo/K.Durant
96 L.James/K.Leonard/J.Harden
95 A. Davis, S.Curry
94 L.Doncic
93 D.Lillard/P.George
91 J.Embiid
90 K.Irving/N.Jokic/T.Young/P.Siakam/K.Towns

- All Badges refined

- Real players heights and weights imported from nba.com (+1in for shoes)(ex: L.James 6'9'')

- Player contracts updated

- Players positions updated (ex: PJ Tucker C/PF)

- All Transactions up-to date

- Generic 2K created faces all updated

- Players gears and shoes all updated (credit Gettyimages)

- Peak start/end, Play for win, financial security and loyalty all updated (credit Celtic)

- All rotations updated for realistic substitution patterns (credit Tynole)

- Coaching staff, styles, and POEs all updated (ex: K.Atkinson firing)(credit Celtic)

- Injuries updated to reflect latest games (ex: K.Irving Out)

- Updated Playbooks (credit Celtic)

SLIDER SET
ShadyMike Mamba Edition
PSN: lhatemondays

Camera Settings
Broadcast Generic (TV style)
Height 8
Zoom 2

Last edited by ZayTrece; 03-26-2020 at 10:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2020, 10:17 PM   #2
Rookie

agent000's Arena

Re: NBA LIVE 20 Presented by ZayTrece (PS4)

Steph a 92?
Old 03-26-2020, 10:21 PM   #3
Rookie

ZayTrece's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent000
Steph a 92?

Yeah, more so to reflect that he missed most of the year. Might go back and change that, because he’s generally about a 95

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-26-2020, 11:58 PM   #4
Rookie

DancyHercules3's Arena

Dope rosters man, I peeped them way earlier. Glad to know they were WIP haha. Any plans for other classic rosters? Complete Historic Roster (missing players for classic teams) maybe?
Old 03-27-2020, 03:24 AM   #5
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

So this list is a mix of the best 2k20 creators
What draft class would you recommend for this list

Inviato dal mio HMA-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2020, 09:00 AM   #6
Rookie

studdley_'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZayTrece

PS4 EXCLUSIVE

Wassup everyone! Been a fan of everyones work in this forum and learned a lot about roster making in the process. While I've been more focused on accessories, shoes, and sig shots over the years, I can only give credit to those who've spent more time on the attributes, tendencies, and other integral parts that can further expand the realism of this game. The roster I've based mines on is CelticLg's ATD roster, which is easily the most detailed roster I've come across in my years of playing 2K. With that being said, I've tried to take his roster a step further by utilizing the talent of other roster editors such as Tynole and utilizing some of my insights and preferences. I've also always loved the NBA Live aesthetics and times when we could switch from 2K to the other, so I wanted to capture that nostalgia with this roster. Please enjoy and lemme know if you have any insights or suggestions. Thanks!

- All Players shots, dunks, and dribble moves updated to match their real life counterpart (Shoutout to Woody, Prokator, Drizzy, Dabenjicode, 2kfix, Amuyla, Travmania etc)

- Attributes, tendencies, and hot zones are from ATD roster with minor adjustments where I saw fit

- Personal rating system to separate superstars, all-stars, starters, role-players, etc

95 A. Davis, S.Curry
94 L.Doncic
93 D.Lillard/P.George
91 J.Embiid

- All Badges refined

- Real players heights and weights imported from nba.com (+1in for shoes)(ex: L.James 6'9'')

- Peak start/end, Play for win, financial security and loyalty all updated (credit Celtic)

- Coaching staff, styles, and POEs all updated (ex: K.Atkinson firing)(credit Celtic)

SLIDER SET
ShadyMike Mamba Edition

Camera Settings
Height 8
Zoom 2

This is dope man. I see in your other creations that you have a live 08 in the works presumably using XvClutchOz’s roster. Can we expect that to come soon cause that would be fire personally

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-30-2020, 11:37 AM   #7
Rookie

Slimthugga76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZayTrece

PS4 EXCLUSIVE

95 A. Davis, S.Curry
94 L.Doncic
93 D.Lillard/P.George
91 J.Embiid

- All Badges refined

SLIDER SET
ShadyMike Mamba Edition

Camera Settings
Height 8
Zoom 2
what draft class do you recommend
Old 04-08-2020, 12:09 PM   #8
Rookie

Gonna try this soon, thanks for it!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »