Home

The Most Complete Historic Roster (PS4)

This is a discussion on The Most Complete Historic Roster (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What do you guys prefer?
Additional Completed All-Time Teams 10 25.64%
Additional Classic Teams overwriting Normal & All Time Teams 29 74.36%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-27-2020, 11:21 AM   #81
Rookie

DancyHercules3's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Most Complete Historic Roster (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mffdvr247365
Here are the teams I would like to see added next...
1) 94-95 Magic
2) 01-02 Kings
3) 90-91 TrailBLAZERS
4) 95-96 Sonics
5) 03-04 TimberWOLVES
I LOVE all of the work you have done so far! I have always liked to play with the classic teams but the jumpshots (Along with everything else) are sooo far off that it was not even fun...UNTIL NOW! THANK YOU!
I think these 5 teams will be FUN to play as/against!

08 Celtics, 04 Wolves and 02 Kings are all on my to do list. Trying to get some KG teams done next then I’ll give MJ some opponents, most likely 95 Sonics, 94 Rockets then 95 Orlando
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2020, 11:26 AM   #82
Rookie

DancyHercules3's Arena

The Most Complete Historic Roster (PS4)

Ran a MyLeague sim earlier, it was super fun with only the few teams that are done but I ran into some semi concerning problems...So most teams in the past only had 12-13 players for their roster (before the rule change). And now everytime I start a MyLeague the CPU automatically signs free agents and fill rosters with at least 14 players. What should I do? I won’t delete existing free agents as I have known that deleting existing players cause many problems and bugs. Should I move them away from free agency or just lower all their ratings (position swap, intangibles drops), so you can always put them back and have some “fantasy” fun?

Last edited by DancyHercules3; 05-27-2020 at 11:29 AM.
Old 05-27-2020, 12:50 PM   #83
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancyHercules3
Ran a MyLeague sim earlier, it was super fun with only the few teams that are done but I ran into some semi concerning problems...So most teams in the past only had 12-13 players for their roster (before the rule change). And now everytime I start a MyLeague the CPU automatically signs free agents and fill rosters with at least 14 players. What should I do? I won’t delete existing free agents as I have known that deleting existing players cause many problems and bugs. Should I move them away from free agency or just lower all their ratings (position swap, intangibles drops), so you can always put them back and have some “fantasy” fun?

You could use the generic classic players as the 13th or 14th man. Or you create a player that might have played a few games for that team that season and got traded away, just set that player's rating low and mins to 0
Old 05-27-2020, 06:34 PM   #84
Rookie

DancyHercules3's Arena

'86 & '08 Boston Celtics are done and file is updated 21 teams down, only 44 to go.

Last edited by DancyHercules3; 05-27-2020 at 06:38 PM.
Old 05-27-2020, 06:45 PM   #85
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancyHercules3
Hi, last year I added some "real" 10days contract players to fill up, or when not available I use 2 versions of dummies.

Btw..greatest job!! Thank you for your efforts!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2020, 10:04 PM   #86
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

Thoroughly enjoying this set my man.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
It's hard though...especially when I got my neighbor playing their franchise across the street...maybe I will occupy myself with Glamore Magazine.
Old 05-31-2020, 04:51 AM   #87
Rookie

DancyHercules3's Arena

Currently doing a bulk of 90s teams. And re-editing the speed of the ones I have already edited 90s and 80s. As I just found out that the player speed are totally messed up for those teams, 2K only took their degrading formula per game but never rated them, so Scottie Pippen is slow as a snail compared to 2001 Rick Fox lol. Gameplay with them should be a lot better in the upcoming updates.
Old 05-31-2020, 04:52 AM   #88
Rookie

DancyHercules3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy
Thoroughly enjoying this set my man.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Glad to hear my man!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »