Home

The Most Complete Historic Roster (PS4)

This is a discussion on The Most Complete Historic Roster (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What do you guys prefer?
Additional Completed All-Time Teams 10 25.64%
Additional Classic Teams overwriting Normal & All Time Teams 29 74.36%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-01-2020, 06:49 PM   #121
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: The Most Complete Historic Roster (PS4)

Was messing around today against the 01 Sixers, your Iverson tendencies are on point. Matched up the Sixers Vs the 01 Raptors. From the tip... Vince and Iverson were going back and forth for the majority of the 1st quarter. Really cool to see.

Looking forward to the We Believe Warriors!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2020, 01:09 PM   #122
Rookie

DancyHercules3's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by airmatic23
Was messing around today against the 01 Sixers, your Iverson tendencies are on point. Matched up the Sixers Vs the 01 Raptors. From the tip... Vince and Iverson were going back and forth for the majority of the 1st quarter. Really cool to see.

Looking forward to the We Believe Warriors!!
Great to hear man!

On that note, been busy for the past few days so sorry for the slow updates guy. Working on the '65 Lakers right now. Will definitely do the '07 Warriors next.

Any requests for teams to be finished first please drop them below. I don't really have a team that I know I want to do right now so, go ahead guys
20 teams left!

Last edited by DancyHercules3; 07-03-2020 at 01:15 PM.
Old 07-03-2020, 01:52 PM   #123
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancyHercules3
Great to hear man!

On that note, been busy for the past few days so sorry for the slow updates guy. Working on the '65 Lakers right now. Will definitely do the '07 Warriors next.

Any requests for teams to be finished first please drop them below. I don't really have a team that I know I want to do right now so, go ahead guys
20 teams left!
‘90-91 Warriors, ‘92-93 Hornets, ‘98-99 Knicks & ‘85-86 Hawks
Old 07-03-2020, 10:56 PM   #124
Rookie

Quote:
Great to hear man!

20 teams left!
I would love either the 1993-1994 or 1994-1995 Indiana Pacers please. I'm dying to recreate those battles against the Knicks.
Old 07-04-2020, 09:30 AM   #125
MVP

Just a heads up.... You should take a look at 89 Rodman's tendencies. Dude is spotting up taking and making corner threes. Lol. Same thing happened on the 98 and 96 Bulls.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2020, 09:44 AM   #126
Rookie

DancyHercules3's Arena

The Most Complete Historic Roster (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by airmatic23
Just a heads up.... You should take a look at 89 Rodman's tendencies. Dude is spotting up taking and making corner threes. Lol. Same thing happened on the 98 and 96 Bulls.

I’m aware of that. It was done intentionally, he took 25+ threes in each of those years. He should only take 1 or 2 at most a game in gameplay (not sim). Which he did sometimes shot mutiple spot up 3s during games in 97 and 98. For Detroit, I kept it a bit higher for MyLeague as his 3pt attempts went up during 91 to the 93 season. So wanted to keep the tendencies a bit “legacy” when you progresses yearly in myleague same thing applies to the contracts.

Last edited by DancyHercules3; 07-04-2020 at 09:48 AM.
Old 07-04-2020, 12:07 PM   #127
MVP

Quote:
I’m aware of that. It was done intentionally, he took 25+ threes in each of those years. He should only take 1 or 2 at most a game in gameplay (not sim). Which he did sometimes shot mutiple spot up 3s during games in 97 and 98. For Detroit, I kept it a bit higher for MyLeague as his 3pt attempts went up during 91 to the 93 season. So wanted to keep the tendencies a bit “legacy” when you progresses yearly in myleague same thing applies to the contracts.
Got it....makes sense now. Thanks
Old 07-04-2020, 07:21 PM   #128
Rookie

Was away for a bit but seeing the progress of this project is incredible. Gonna set up a playoff bracket in Myleague with these teams from the late 2000s/2010s. Really good stuff.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »