Home

NBA 2K20: 1999-2000 Roster Project With Draft Classes (20 Year Sim)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K20: 1999-2000 Roster Project With Draft Classes (20 Year Sim) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2020, 05:19 AM   #225
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K20: 1999-2000 Roster Project With Draft Classes (20 Year Sim)

I'm going to start the francese with the Jazz and have some questions:

I saw Clutch settings and salary cap is set at the minimum with no big growth. Turn hard cap off is enough ti have free agents chance team or they will be forced to remain with the original team?
How can i change the oversea contract years? I don't want Jordan to play in the first bear but let other team to manage FA in season
Thank you for the work
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2020, 12:39 PM   #226
MVP

Clutch0z's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrido
I'm going to start the francese with the Jazz and have some questions:

I saw Clutch settings and salary cap is set at the minimum with no big growth. Turn hard cap off is enough ti have free agents chance team or they will be forced to remain with the original team?
How can i change the oversea contract years? I don't want Jordan to play in the first bear but let other team to manage FA in season
Thank you for the work
well mostly you can set the salary to how you see fit...I have not really mastered the Salary on editing yet but i put it as the best i feel for all players to be signed....As for Jordan he might retire after one year he might not its all up to the CPU but also you can extend his retirement 1 year
Old 07-13-2020, 07:13 PM   #227
Rookie

OVR: 1

Anyone had any luck finding a workaround for retired jersey numbers? Drafted Yao to the Rockets and want to give him number 11...
Old 07-14-2020, 08:00 PM   #228
MVP

Clutch0z's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC1211
Anyone had any luck finding a workaround for retired jersey numbers? Drafted Yao to the Rockets and want to give him number 11...
I think this can fix this....Change his name to something different accept it then edit his number to 11 accept it then go back and change his name back to Yao Ming
Old 07-20-2020, 12:33 PM   #229
Rookie

SethMurphy's Arena

OVR: 3

Just want to say I'm in the 2011-12 season now with this, and it's been immensely fun. Only thing is trying to figure out the right contract settings so that free agents get signed, but that's not a big deal.

I just had a 27 year old LaMarcus Aldridge go unsigned in the offseason, 87 ovr rating I believe.

But I've built a really strong Celtics squad, DWade, Melo and John Wall lead the way, with great defense on the interior (Okafor, Diaw, Ibaka, Battier on the wing)
Old 07-20-2020, 05:06 PM   #230
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch0z
i went through 8 seasons and no crashes...i just never make changes in the offseason to the rule changes or leage alignments and skip the draft
to user pick
Followed your advice and it works fine now! Having a great time with this and only in my second seaso but it’s been a great one. Michael Jordan and Grant Hill both went to the Bulls in the offseason and they finished behind the Lakers who are the defending champs for the best record in the league. Can’t wait to see what happens in the future.
Old 07-21-2020, 04:58 PM   #231
MVP

Clutch0z's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenzobohannon
Followed your advice and it works fine now! Having a great time with this and only in my second seaso but it’s been a great one. Michael Jordan and Grant Hill both went to the Bulls in the offseason and they finished behind the Lakers who are the defending champs for the best record in the league. Can’t wait to see what happens in the future.
Im glad it works for you now man...And yes it is very fun going through the years seeing where players end up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2020, 06:42 PM   #232
Just started!

just made an account to thank you for your work on this man.

the detail is great and i can't wait to sim and see where the league goes.

i've downloaded your rebrands and 99-00 slider settings as well

one thing i've noticed with all myleague's are the contracts problems and mid-tier players asking for $35m, thus staying FA's until the season starts and then signing 1 year $5m contracts. i've been playing around with progression/contract sliders for awhile and will try to update this thread when i find a realistic combo

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »