Home

NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2021, 07:23 PM   #801
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by haloofduty
Do you know what causes the severely low 3 point percentage in alot of players when you sim? Alot of players have very low fg percentage cause there 3 point percentage is so low. Its guys who could have a 78 attribute and shoot like 26 percent. I tried adjusting attributes and some shooting tendencies with only minor improvements.
It's a trade-off between sim stats and gameplay. If you lower James Harden "contested 3pt" tendency his sim 3pt% will increase but he'll take less contested stepback thress for example. If you want better FG% decrease the contested mid/3pt tendencies

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedude
Are the ratings for the opening day rosters gonna be updated as well?[/url]
No because updating everything for the deadline roster requires a pretty big amount of work, so I just suggest to download the new roster and revert the transactions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2021, 07:40 PM   #802
Pro

wallofhate's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch)

Thanks for these rosters man honestly I've enjoyed them. My only question is you had created players like quickley from the Knicks (for example) that 2k out their actual likeness in the game are you gonna still use your created players or the actual real ones 2k has now updated?
Old 03-30-2021, 08:54 PM   #803
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallofhate
Thanks for these rosters man honestly I've enjoyed them. My only question is you had created players like quickley from the Knicks (for example) that 2k out their actual likeness in the game are you gonna still use your created players or the actual real ones 2k has now updated?

Real ones, we’ll import the facescans
Old 03-30-2021, 10:59 PM   #804
Rookie

Hello Celtic,

Will there be an update with every team's playbook as well?
Old 03-31-2021, 04:40 AM   #805
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Corleone
Hello Celtic,

Will there be an update with every team's playbook as well?
Playbooks are full edited, 50 plays for every team, 1500 plays in total, I'll change some plays in the Nets and Bulls playbooks, but the rest is already good to go.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2021, 09:18 AM   #806
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

Yo celticlg I’m just going to say bro i cant wait till April 2. I can finally start my franchise and i need some happiness right now in my life and you are bringing it. I been recommend u to my bro he’s hype too. Thank you and everyone that contributes to this work. Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/@B1g___Boned
Old 03-31-2021, 06:49 PM   #807
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Celtic - will all platforms and more specifically the PS4 version be updated on Friday evening?
Old 04-01-2021, 06:39 AM   #808
Rookie

anybody knows when we can expect a updated pc roster ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »