Home

NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2021, 10:09 PM   #737
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by damion2721
How often do you update the roster? I noticed Harden is on the Rockets... thanks for all your hard work!

this is considered an opening day roster. there will be an update after the trade deadline tho.
Old 03-04-2021, 08:31 AM   #738
Rookie

kriegz's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by damion2721
How often do you update the roster? I noticed Harden is on the Rockets... thanks for all your hard work!

There's no 'start today' option in MyLeague so it doesn't add much realism using anything other than an opening day roster. The trades are easy to make anyways.
Old 03-05-2021, 08:25 PM   #739
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Was finally hoping to try these out but I can't connect to the server....wth is going on here?
NY Yankees
4 Life.....
Old 03-07-2021, 11:37 AM   #740
Rookie

kriegz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriegz
For anyone interested, I built a new roster off of the opening night file. Full G League with accurate appearances and all CAPs updated. Also updated injuries for opening night. GT kriegs26 on PS5

I finally finished forcing wins, updating injuries and manually doing transactions to get the closest thing possible to a 'start today' scenario with this roster.

It's on 2/18 in the game but real-life transactions are up to date as of 3/7 (Griffin released, etc.)

I just have not done coaching changes since 2k has made it awful to create new ones. And you'll want to update slider for injury frequency, I set it to 0 for the sim.

kriegs26 on PS5
Old 03-08-2021, 01:51 PM   #741
Rookie

ShadowGhost25's Arena

Not sure if this was answered yet but are there any 2021-2025 real draft classes for the ps4

Last edited by ShadowGhost25; 03-08-2021 at 02:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2021, 04:16 AM   #742
Pro

XxVal_MarXx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriegz
I finally finished forcing wins, updating injuries and manually doing transactions to get the closest thing possible to a 'start today' scenario with this roster.

It's on 2/18 in the game but real-life transactions are up to date as of 3/7 (Griffin released, etc.)

I just have not done coaching changes since 2k has made it awful to create new ones. And you'll want to update slider for injury frequency, I set it to 0 for the sim.

kriegs26 on PS5
Was this scenario also saved on the opening day?

Does taking the injury rate down to 0 see a more realistic rate of 75?

Last edited by XxVal_MarXx; 03-09-2021 at 05:38 AM.
Old 03-09-2021, 11:40 AM   #743
Rookie

kriegz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxVal_MarXx
Was this scenario also saved on the opening day?

Does taking the injury rate down to 0 see a more realistic rate of 75?

I have a different scenario for opening day, you should see both on 2k share.

And regarding injuries, I set it at 50 for both user and CPU once I'm 'ready to go', as that's what the original scenario had it set to.

I only had it at 0 because I was adding in real-life injuries manually as I went through the sims.
Old 03-09-2021, 06:33 PM   #744
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowGhost25
Not sure if this was answered yet but are there any 2021-2025 real draft classes for the ps4
Not atm, I suggest to download a good one (with no crazy ratings) and remove 99% of the badges.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »