Home

NBA 2K21 - College Roster 2K21 (Next-Gen)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K21 - College Roster 2K21 (Next-Gen) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2021, 04:14 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K21 - College Roster 2K21 (Next-Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazza1
Yeah I have tried that, but it won’t let me make any changes to Louisville at all. As soon as I try to change something the game will crash. Only happens when I try to do anything with the Louisville team. I’ve tried with other team just to see what would happen, and no problems at all. I just can’t touch Louisville without the game crashing. Very strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yep, same issue for me with Bryant and Michigan. I downloaded the pre-setup MyNBA scenario so those teams have the team designs downloaded, but for some reason they don’t have their uniforms
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2021, 01:19 PM   #82
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blemons5
Yep, same issue for me with Bryant and Michigan. I downloaded the pre-setup MyNBA scenario so those teams have the team designs downloaded, but for some reason they don’t have their uniforms
I noticed today that Wisconsin had Louisville‘s court. I went into team relocation, team upload/download, and selected Wisconsin from skillazkill team setups and re-downloaded it and it worked. Usually that’s all you have to do is re-download/rebrand the teams that are off with the proper team set up that skillazkill had
Old 01-13-2021, 01:44 PM   #83
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blemons5
I also had the same issue with Michigan when I looked at the jerseys before I started the game. Which I tend to do to make sure I get the jerseys that I would like to see for both teams. But I had to do the rebranding of Michigan as well and it worked.
Old 01-13-2021, 02:18 PM   #84
Rookie

Ah crap yes it’s happend with Michigan too.

Old 01-13-2021, 06:35 PM   #85
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVapoHitman
I also had the same issue with Michigan when I looked at the jerseys before I started the game. Which I tend to do to make sure I get the jerseys that I would like to see for both teams. But I had to do the rebranding of Michigan as well and it worked.

How did you guys manage to rebrand? I can change everything apart from the uniforms, as soon as I try and save any changes to uniform or try to download a new rebrand to Michigan the game crashes...are you not having this problem?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2021, 08:44 PM   #86
Rookie

No things are working good for me on PS5. I’m using my saved season in myNBA. I make sure the team I need to change is at the calendar screen. I pull up the team relocation tab, go down and select team download, use the ID skillazkill and select the proper team and download it. The next time you play with them it’s usually fixed 👍🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports[/quote]
Old 01-13-2021, 11:07 PM   #87
Rookie

I’ve run into this issue with Louisville (All-time bulls). Game crashes every time so I guess they’ll just have to use the script Chicago uniforms because I don’t feel like starting over
Old 01-14-2021, 01:11 AM   #88
Rookie

It seems that there is some issue with the all time teams. When I download a team design for Washington State, its gets the correct team design and court, but it also changes the court for Arizona State to the WSU court. Not sure what team it is, but I know WSU is the all time team version of the same NBA team that ASU was created with. It seems to be impossible to have all the courts right unless you manually edit them which is a ton of work and involves uploading a ton of logos. Additionally, Bryant and Michigan seem to be totally bugged and the game totally crashes when I try to download a team design for them. I think they’re the all time Heat and all time Pacers

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »