Home

ZTEN11's NBA 21 Reality (Xbox-New Gen)

This is a discussion on ZTEN11's NBA 21 Reality (Xbox-New Gen) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2021, 11:56 AM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: ZTEN11's NBA 21 Reality (Xbox-New Gen)

Do you have any mynba sceneros with your final roster that are in the offseason??
Old 07-26-2021, 02:33 PM   #130
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tymmie21
Do you have any mynba sceneros with your final roster that are in the offseason??
I'm actually not too familiar with the scenarios. I spent all my time on my roster. I've taken a look at that but didn't really think it was necessary. Maybe I'll learn more about it next year if anyone can fill me in on why it could help out my roster.
Old 07-26-2021, 03:28 PM   #131
Rookie

I honestly never paid to much attention to it. What it seems to be is someone sets up a mynba file however they want whether it be customized sliders or rosters or whatever. This let's the community play this file with the setup and they don't have to input all the sliders manually.

There's some files with the ATD rosters set up like how the actual nba played out down to the correct lottery. Waiting for the draft. The problem with ATD this time of year is the dont take the playoffs into account like your rosters did. I don't want to see Ben Simmons running around like he isn't scared to have to shoot lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2021, 07:45 PM   #132
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tymmie21
I honestly never paid to much attention to it. What it seems to be is someone sets up a mynba file however they want whether it be customized sliders or rosters or whatever. This let's the community play this file with the setup and they don't have to input all the sliders manually.

There's some files with the ATD rosters set up like how the actual nba played out down to the correct lottery. Waiting for the draft. The problem with ATD this time of year is the dont take the playoffs into account like your rosters did. I don't want to see Ben Simmons running around like he isn't scared to have to shoot lol.
Yeah, I actually had Ben Simmons rated 84 before the season even started. I didn't have to change much because he's only down to an 83 now. I know how to evaluate a player's true talent. 2K likes to have it set in stone who the best video game players are, and he is one of them for them.
Old 07-26-2021, 08:15 PM   #133
MVP

The first post-playoff update is now available. These are pretty easy changes so I will continue with them. All trades included.
Old 07-29-2021, 08:59 PM   #134
MVP

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT:

While I am impressed by the work but also received what I consider 'underwhelming' results, I am leaning toward tweaking my roster approach for NBA 2K22.

Keep in mind, that I also understand the new generation may have been some of the reason for less than expected download numbers. We will only know the answer to that once my 2K22 results hit.

My idol as a roster maker is vtcrb and I think he'll be happy with the new collection of projects I will be working on once the next title comes out. & with that being said, here is what I'm planning on unleashing for 2K22 (Xbox Series X):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...t#gid=67241297

I revamped my spreadsheet in the recent months and took away the team format. However, I will be building upon that in spreadsheet form for the 2K22 game.

This is something I have experimented within the 2K21 roster making feature, and I have just thought of it in the past couple of days.

What I'm going to do first and foremost, is my best job of releasing my opening day roster. That will probably take at least a month as it did this year. It actually took a few months for 2K21.

I am going to continue putting heavy focus on the tendencies and I hope more people will soon realize the great work I do in that department. That also leads to more well-rounded ratings.

Anyhow, I am going to create a roster with players from the early-to-mid 2000s (and a lot of those players will continue to be included in my current spreadsheet work - whoch you should be keeping track of.)

All in all, I think this allows me to better assess myself as an Xbox Series X online user and 2K series roster maker because I can put all of my effort toward two or more separate rosters rather than just one highly-anticipated roster.

Last edited by zten11; 07-29-2021 at 09:03 PM.
Old 07-31-2021, 10:55 PM   #135
Rookie

YES!!!! We need more high quality Historic Rosters on the XBOX Next Gen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2021, 12:12 AM   #136
MVP

Also have an important question for everyone:

I know it's hard work starting all these MyLeagues, but is it worth saving all of the sliders for 2K22?

That's something I typically don't do - but why not since we only have a month left?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »