Home

ZTEN11's NBA 21 Reality (Xbox-New Gen)

This is a discussion on ZTEN11's NBA 21 Reality (Xbox-New Gen) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2020, 02:59 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: [Coming soon!] ZTEN11's NBA 21 Reality (Xbox-New Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
Looks like its going to be a good reason to get the new Xbox and get the game and go in. Cant wait..
Yessir! You can't wait too much longer. This might be done by the time you get that new Xbox haha. Thank you for the first comment also. My man!
Old 12-15-2020, 03:47 PM   #10
MVP

Here's a little writeup I had on tendencies from my standpoint....

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...1-new-gen.html
Old 12-17-2020, 07:40 AM   #11
MVP

Does anyone have any idea why it keeps making me recreate a MyPlayer account? It's really annoying and takes time away from my roster work...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2020, 08:00 AM   #12
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by zten11
Does anyone have any idea why it keeps making me recreate a MyPlayer account? It's really annoying and takes time away from my roster work...
You have to confirm your account in your email through the link that is attached to it after creating it
Old 12-17-2020, 07:05 PM   #13
MVP

I probably should have included it in the first post, and I am definitely going to copy this message over to the guy who does those crazy college rosters...but I'm looking for some insight on certain college players (things like their strengths and weaknesses and who you would compare them to at a young age) and the hope is that'll help me grade some of these guys a little better. Here's a list for anyone to pitch in:

Aaron Nesmith (BOS) - Is he likely going to contribute right away?
Desmond Bane (MEM) - I know he's a shooter but what about athleticism and defensive potential?
Precious Achiuwa (MIA) - I know he got a lot of attention the past year. Is he as strong of a post player as advertised?
Immanuel Quickley (NYK) - Is there reason to believe he'll be more than just another Knicks guard?
RJ Hampton (DEN) - How will his game translate to the pros? Is it accurate to say he has solid all-around fundamentals?
Kira Lewis (NOR) - I've heard this guy has pretty high upside. How would he compare to Alabama's previous guard Collin Sexton?
Devin Vassell (SAN) - Did the Spurs' front office strike gold as usual? What are reasons he should have been picked earlier?
Jalen Smith (PHX) - He won't be able to fill in for the Aron Baynes loss right away...or will he get close to it during the season? More of a project right?
Aleksej Pokusevski (OKC) - Did the Thunder find another Domantas Sabonis with a really promising skill-set? More back to the basket?

Thanks for the help guys!
Old 12-17-2020, 10:01 PM   #14
MVP

Not sure if anyone else notices a difference on the timing of some of the sig shots - I mean the same exact timing but it actually takes a more extended amount of time in new gen. Does that sound correct to anyone?
Old 12-18-2020, 01:54 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by zten11
I probably should have included it in the first post, and I am definitely going to copy this message over to the guy who does those crazy college rosters...but I'm looking for some insight on certain college players (things like their strengths and weaknesses and who you would compare them to at a young age) and the hope is that'll help me grade some of these guys a little better. Here's a list for anyone to pitch in:

Aaron Nesmith (BOS) - Is he likely going to contribute right away?
Desmond Bane (MEM) - I know he's a shooter but what about athleticism and defensive potential?
Precious Achiuwa (MIA) - I know he got a lot of attention the past year. Is he as strong of a post player as advertised?
Immanuel Quickley (NYK) - Is there reason to believe he'll be more than just another Knicks guard?
RJ Hampton (DEN) - How will his game translate to the pros? Is it accurate to say he has solid all-around fundamentals?
Kira Lewis (NOR) - I've heard this guy has pretty high upside. How would he compare to Alabama's previous guard Collin Sexton?
Devin Vassell (SAN) - Did the Spurs' front office strike gold as usual? What are reasons he should have been picked earlier?
Jalen Smith (PHX) - He won't be able to fill in for the Aron Baynes loss right away...or will he get close to it during the season? More of a project right?
Aleksej Pokusevski (OKC) - Did the Thunder find another Domantas Sabonis with a really promising skill-set? More back to the basket?

Thanks for the help guys!
These are the best draft profiles available imo: https://www.thestepien.com/2020/04/1...outing-report/

That's Vassell, but you can search for any of the players.

Quickley is already a top notch shooter and good defender. Think of him like CJ McCollum on offense (not as good yet, but comparable skillset).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2020, 04:02 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvpstax
These are the best draft profiles available imo: https://www.thestepien.com/2020/04/1...outing-report/

That's Vassell, but you can search for any of the players.

Quickley is already a top notch shooter and good defender. Think of him like CJ McCollum on offense (not as good yet, but comparable skillset).
Thank you very much. That's exactly what I was looking for. Hope you're looking forward to the finished product!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »