Home

Nba 2k21 Next Gen (Series X/S) NBA 2013-14 Season 14 Man Rosters

This is a discussion on Nba 2k21 Next Gen (Series X/S) NBA 2013-14 Season 14 Man Rosters within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2021, 04:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Nba 2k21 Next Gen (Series X/S) NBA 2013-14 Season 14 Man Rosters

Name: 2013-14 14 Man Rosters
Tag: Tymmie21

This is my first time every attempting anything like this. My goal was to have a Retro roster I could use in MyNba. Right now we are in that lame duck period of the year where free agency is about to take place and the draft. I needed something to hold me over until then. I found a great 2013-14 play now roster by a user from the search fuction. Breeski if you are on here, Thank you so much for the base of my project I spent the last week working on.

Ratings- Tried to do a scale like the old 2ks where the majority of the league is mid 70s with overall and potential. Still have 80s and 90s for the very good/elite players.

Potential-most players are going to be low to mid 70s. I tried to have peak start and end relative to actual peaks. It was hard to not give players I loved who fell off a cliff a long peak!!! Min-Max I only adjusted if it was outrageously high or low.

Models- luckily a good amount of players are in the game. I tried my best to have the top 10 on each team look realistic.

Coaches- Tried to have the correct HC if they were in the game. In some cases used an assistant.

Play Types- Updated for each player.

Badges- I did my best

I have a draft class put together for 2014 under Tymmie21 as well and will be working on the weak class of 2015.

Sig shot, Tendencies, playbook, accessory, tattoo or badge experts PLEASE help. If anyone wants to work on it please let me know where I can get the update!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2021, 02:06 PM   #2
Rookie

qdbprod's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Nba 2k21 Next Gen (Series X/S) NBA 2013-14 Season 14 Man Rosters

This is an awesome project! There are almost no good retro rosters for Series X/S so this it’s great to get something like this, especially 2013-14. I would be willing to help.
Old 07-25-2021, 07:08 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by qdbprod
This is an awesome project! There are almost no good retro rosters for Series X/S so this it’s great to get something like this, especially 2013-14. I would be willing to help.
Whatever you want to do to them. Yeah it seems there are tons of rosters made for the PS5. Even on here there are 3 guys creating next season rosters for ps5 and I been searching all day for one on Series X lol
Old 07-25-2021, 09:10 PM   #4
Rookie

spencerfife's Arena

OVR: 0

this is a great idea man, can’t wait to check these out! not enough people on xbox next gen

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »