Home

NBA 2K21 Offseason Roster (2K22) Xbox Next Gen

This is a discussion on NBA 2K21 Offseason Roster (2K22) Xbox Next Gen within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
Madden NFL 22 Scouting Update Pushed to Mid-October - More Details Revealed
NASCAR 21: Ignition Announced, Releases on October 28 - Trailer & Some Details Revealed
FIFA 22 Career Mode Deep Dive: What's in and What's Not
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2021, 02:17 PM   #1
Rookie
 
spencerfife's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
NBA 2K21 Offseason Roster (2K22) Xbox Next Gen

5b622972-32b3-4fb9-baa1-22504c1701ef.jpg
I feel like Xbox Next Gen didn’t have as many “Good” options for rosters on here as PS5, so I decided to make my own. My 2K19 roster had over 100k downloads, so I figured people like my stuff. I do this mainly for me and my own myleagues, I just might as well put it out there for y’all.
Roster Features:
- Updated Ratings (Focus on role players, so there’s not as many low 80s and high 70s like 2Ks normal roster)
- Updated Potentials + Min/Max Potential + Peak Ages (So it’s more realistic and there’s not 40 90+ overall superstars by season 3)
- Updated Tendencies (Focus on more realistic sim stats)
- Updated Accessories, Shoes, Short Lengths
- Updated Ages, Years Pro, Contracts
- Rookies (Most realistic I can make, Shout Out to Da Infamous NY)
- Updated Staff
- Constant Updates for Real Life Transactions

Still working to complete Accessories.
Hope y’all like it!

GT: s9uh
File: 2k22 (Rookies, Ratings) FA’s

bd211dfa-076f-4e08-a570-5436a55bcb14.jpg
0752fd2b-1b9d-413d-9514-9905bac2f0b1.jpg
94ec55f1-9521-4d59-8bc3-5ab1ee0f43da.jpg




Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by spencerfife; 08-16-2021 at 02:43 AM.
spencerfife is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2021, 02:49 PM   #2
Greatness Personified
 
J_Posse's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: MD
Posts: 8,295
Re: NBA 2K21 Offseason Roster (2K22) Xbox Next Gen

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencerfife
I feel like Xbox Next Gen didn’t have as many “Good” options for rosters on here as PS5, so I decided to make my own. My 2K19 roster had over 100k downloads, so I figured people like my stuff. I do this mainly for me and my own myleagues, I just might as well put it out there for y’all.
Roster Features:
- Updated Ratings (Focus on role players, so there’s not as many low 80s and high 70s like 2Ks normal roster)
- Updated Potentials + Min/Max Potential + Peak Ages (So it’s more realistic and there’s not 40 90+ overall superstars by season 3)
- Updated Tendencies (Focus on more realistic sim stats)
- Updated Accessories, Shoes, Short Lengths
- Updated Ages, Years Pro, Contracts
- Rookies (Most realistic I can make, Shout Out to Da Infamous NY)
- Updated Staff
- Constant Updates for Real Life Transactions

Still working to complete Accessories and Tendencies (Finished through Magic)
Hope y’all like it!
Attachment 194340
Attachment 194341
Attachment 194342




Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Thanks, man!

I was looking for something for the XBOX series X and you've hit the spot.

Hoping to see you working on 2K22 once it drops too.

Official HQ of Bills Backer/Spurs Nation
__________________
San Antonio Spurs 5 - Time ('99, '03, '05, '07, '14) NBA Champions

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
J_Posse is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 07:48 PM   #3
Rookie
 
spencerfife's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
NBA 2K21 Offseason Roster (2K22) Xbox Next Gen

updated through today (kemba, etc)


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
spencerfife is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 07:58 PM   #4
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Re: NBA 2K21 Offseason Roster (2K22) Xbox Next Gen

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencerfife
updated through today (kemba, etc)


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports


Did you do signature shots and dunks ?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
natethebestever is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 08:51 PM   #5
Rookie
 
spencerfife's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Re: NBA 2K21 Offseason Roster (2K22) Xbox Next Gen

Quote:
Originally Posted by natethebestever
Did you do signature shots and dunks ?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports


only to a couple certain players. i wanted to do that to everyone, i just don’t know if i have enough time before the next 2k.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
spencerfife is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2021, 01:52 AM   #6
Rookie
 
spencerfife's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
NBA 2K21 Offseason Roster (2K22) Xbox Next Gen

18da1605-4555-49cb-b596-6c805e0fd685.jpg
6551271a-87d6-4996-9b27-df1683b5a839.jpg
[ATTACH]194353
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ed3bc226-6ac8-411a-a095-da5a90f5b8de.jpg (178.2 KB, 123 views)
spencerfife is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 09:32 AM   #7
MVP
 
TarHeelPhenom's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: NC
Re: NBA 2K21 Offseason Roster (2K22) Xbox Next Gen

Downloaded your roster last night man and I am digging it. I love the way they attack the rim. Gonna do a CPU vs. CPU franchise with it and see how things play out.
__________________
"Dunks are tough, but when a 35 footer come rainin out the sky...it'll wire you up"
TarHeelPhenom is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 02:02 PM   #8
Rookie
 
spencerfife's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Re: NBA 2K21 Offseason Roster (2K22) Xbox Next Gen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Downloaded your roster last night man and I am digging it. I love the way they attack the rim. Gonna do a CPU vs. CPU franchise with it and see how things play out.


thx man


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
spencerfife is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:20 PM.

Top -