Home

JB's 2K22 (PS5) Fictional Draft Classes

This is a discussion on JB's 2K22 (PS5) Fictional Draft Classes within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2022, 07:55 PM   #65
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: JB's 2K22 (PS5) Fictional Draft Classes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharcyde82
interesting. that's also why i add two expansion teams as well. just too many decent players sitting in free agency after awhile because of salary carp reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
During the start of Free Agency I leave the sliders for contracts at 50; then on day's 6-9 I up the sliders to 75; and for the last days 10-12 I up the sliders all the way to 100. This helps fill rosters and makes sure that no good players are left in free agency. Then once the next season begins I put the slides back at 50.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2022, 12:29 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 0

Could i pay you to recreate my draft classes from nba 2K21 PS5 to NBA 2K22 (PS5)? I love your classes and think they are sick.
Old 01-07-2022, 05:52 PM   #67
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jviole
Could i pay you to recreate my draft classes from nba 2K21 PS5 to NBA 2K22 (PS5)? I love your classes and think they are sick.
I'm glad you like the draft classes I create, but I don't think I have it in me to create any more classes after I finish up the last two (DC9 & DC10) that I'm working on.
Old 01-08-2022, 10:07 AM   #68
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeb4056
I'm glad you like the draft classes I create, but I don't think I have it in me to create any more classes after I finish up the last two (DC9 & DC10) that I'm working on.
Thanks for the response i love my NBA 2K21 draft classes but it takes so long to import them to NBA 2K22 and i have way less time nowadays to actually do that so i am hoping to pay someone is more proficient with copying them over or has more time either way excited for 9 & 10!
Old 01-08-2022, 03:47 PM   #69
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jviole
Thanks for the response i love my NBA 2K21 draft classes but it takes so long to import them to NBA 2K22 and i have way less time nowadays to actually do that so i am hoping to pay someone is more proficient with copying them over or has more time either way excited for 9 & 10!
I think the best way to achieve this would be to just pace yourself. Don't try to make big swings, you're more familiar with the class than anyone else so it should be easier for you. How long does it take you to recreate 1 prospect? However long that is maybe set your mind to doing 3 players per day when you can. The work can suck but I'm sure you can make it happen!

Sent from my SM-G781U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-08-2022, 11:21 PM   #70
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeb4056
I edit the default roster because it always has too many young players that become at least 78-80 overall, which then clutters up the free agency. I go through and edit a lot of the first and second year players to become busts so they don't reach that 78-80 potential that they start with.

I usually add two expansion teams as well which helps with limiting the amount of high overall free agents during the season. I'm currently in year six of myNBA and the highest rated player in free agency (during the season) is a 73 overall.

I don't do a complete overhaul of the roster like others on here do, but if you're interested I can upload the roster I edited.
That would be great!
Old 01-10-2022, 11:44 AM   #71
Pro

Draft Class 8 has been uploaded
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2022, 12:49 PM   #72
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by spennywalks
That would be great!
I uploaded the roster that I edited. It's just named "Roster" under my username Johnbaden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »