Home

Jeffruel 2k22 Fictional Draft Classes (PS5)

This is a discussion on Jeffruel 2k22 Fictional Draft Classes (PS5) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2021, 05:08 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Jeffruel 2k22 Fictional Draft Classes (PS5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshdaddy
As you know I’m a big fan of your classes, though I won’t be getting on the 2k22 train this year. Still wanted to follow along.

One thing I found on 2k21 was that the G League and Summer League went to hell when draft classes were stopping at 60 players and everyone else was a 40. For the draft, yes this helps know who to draft and not to, but it makes G League a dumpster fire of low scoring games and unrealistic stats. One thing I found helpful was to make all the non-drafted players have their overalls sit around 60-61, assuming the worst player in your draft is around 63-64 overall. I also would set their potential to be 65-68 and then leave them untouched.

This allows the G League to still be bad, but not so bad that guys average 30 rebounds a game.

Of course don’t let that impact your process, but for anyone that enjoys playing G League or Summer League games to try out rookies, it’s a nice personal edit anyone can make on their own if they want to.
No that’s actually good info. Personally I never play G-League or Summer League, but for guys that do it’s super helpful info. I’ll be sure to set guys in that lower range but be absolutely awful.
Old 10-01-2021, 05:11 PM   #18
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharcyde82
DJ Walker was so good last year. Since it kinda lines up with your classes I’m just going to replace Cade with him in Detroit so he keeps that number 1 pick slot. I’ve already recreated the player by copying the tendencies and attributes. Will probably throw Cade into a 2022 draft class.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Man I was so close to throwing DJ in this first class and making it like a “what if he didn’t declare” kind of scenario, but figured I’d just pick up where I left off. He originally was supposed to be this class which would’ve been DC6 on 2k21, but then when I decided to only make 5, he got moved up a year.

Love that you’re keeping him alive. I’ve done the same thing with some legends like Steve Lever and Kenyon Markota.

I’ve actually got a guy planned for DC2 that’s the little brother of one of JB’s all time greats.
Old 10-06-2021, 09:29 PM   #19
Pro

Officially got it all uploaded! It is labeled DC-1, not DC-1 WIP. It wouldn't let me delete the WIP class for some reason.

Be sure to let me know what you guys think!

Draft Class 1
Name: DC-1
PSN: jeffruel21
DC 1 Scouting Report: https://docs.google.com/presentation...it?usp=sharing
Old 10-08-2021, 10:42 AM   #20
Rookie

Loaded the roster in the off-season Team USA vs World game. Malone is a big boy.

Old 10-08-2021, 02:28 PM   #21
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharcyde82
Loaded the roster in the off-season Team USA vs World game. Malone is a big boy.

Love it. How'd that game turn out? He is a big boy. Big fan of how he turned out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2021, 09:50 PM   #22
Rookie

I’ve run it a few times and every game Blazic is doing whatever he wants. No one on the USA roster can guard him. He fouls out Malone every game. It’s like clockwork. I think over the four games he’s averaged 25/12/5. He’s a beast.

Don’t want to spoil for others but the rest of the roster looks really good. I really like how you’ve done the tendencies because even in a all-star type game you can get a picture as to how they’ll look on teams when drafted.

Last edited by Pharcyde82; 10-08-2021 at 09:56 PM.
Old 10-21-2021, 09:55 AM   #23
Pro

Just updating you all. Still working on DC 2. The most recent patch will help a lot as far as editing tendencies. I've been playing quite a bit of Madden lately. First time I've actually enjoyed it in years, so it's been fun, but I'll still crank out the 2K Draft classes.
Old 10-24-2021, 09:36 AM   #24
Rookie

Yeah. With the new scouting mode and improvements to the game I’ve picked up Madden for the first time in 4 years I think. It’s good.

One last thing about your class. The Blazic getting fatigued quick during games is brilliant. I finally noticed it like the 3rd game watching him play. One of those nice touches you’re good at adding.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »