Home

NOGSTER 2K22 (PS5)

This is a discussion on NOGSTER 2K22 (PS5) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2022, 06:10 AM   #41
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: NOGSTER 2K22 (PS5)

I cant speak about Atd? Not even sure who that is to be honest. I just do my own thing.
Regarding my edits. There is no formula. But i really concentrate on the single player gameplay. And tendencies are the biggest factor in that. So I just edit, test, repeat till I see general result of players/teams playing right. I've been doing this (editing nba2k rosters) since its beginning with NBA 2k on the dream cast.
Every season I expect the default rosters to do their job and every season I am disappointed and then compelled to improve it.
I suspect the default rosters are never really tested. Just stats inputted. Cause there is always significant imbalances that I have to generally fix or band aid
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2022, 07:57 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogster
I cant speak about Atd? Not even sure who that is to be honest. I just do my own thing.
Regarding my edits. There is no formula. But i really concentrate on the single player gameplay. And tendencies are the biggest factor in that. So I just edit, test, repeat till I see general result of players/teams playing right. I've been doing this (editing nba2k rosters) since its beginning with NBA 2k on the dream cast.
Every season I expect the default rosters to do their job and every season I am disappointed and then compelled to improve it.
I suspect the default rosters are never really tested. Just stats inputted. Cause there is always significant imbalances that I have to generally fix or band aid
Thanks for your great roster! I really enjoy play with it. Quick question for you: I noticed there were a few players missing from OKC e.g. Aaron Wiggins, Vit Krejci, Olivier Sarr etc. Will you be updating your roster to include these players and any other missing ones?
Old 04-03-2022, 07:53 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey there, is there a PS4 version to these rosters by any chance chance?

Also, any recommended draft classes?
Old 07-20-2022, 09:39 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 26

Just an FYI.
I have uploaded an update on this roster.
It includes the lottery picks. All ratings tendencies, rotations etc complete.

For NBA 2k23 I will not be editing the current roster.
Instead I will be creating a superleague like I have in seasons past.
A roster where every team has a compilation of their best 10 man roster using players who played 3 or more seasons from 92 to now. But no Duplicates. So lebron is on the Cavs, not the heat. Etc..
I am doing it this way so most teams are not completely loaded with all time talent.
I'm constructing it if I was a GM of each team and was building a roster to win. So players that generally fit and have roles. So generally Not just 10 deep stars in every position.

I will thoroughly edit and test all players ratings/tendencies/playbooks etc so it will be an authentic single player 1 off season experience.

That's the plan. I am eagerly anticipating 2k23. Lets hope the game is a good one.

Last edited by nogster; 07-21-2022 at 12:24 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »