Home

NBA 2k22 - by Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican: NBA 75th Anniversary Special + WNBA

This is a discussion on NBA 2k22 - by Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican: NBA 75th Anniversary Special + WNBA within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2021, 01:17 PM   #9
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA 2k22 teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by octobump
current teams too?
Yes, current teams will be fully edited and if we can get enough help (again, on PC & XBox Series X/S) the WNBA too.

For the persons willing to help edit, we are still waiting on a few important things (the roster we'll use as our base to drop and the spreadsheet to be finalized) so please hang in their and we'll start editing soon.

Gonna send out some PM's in the meanwhile...

Official HQ of Bills Backer/Spurs Nation

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 11-12-2021 at 01:26 PM.
Old 11-12-2021, 09:10 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2k22 - by Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican: NBA 75th Anniversary Special + WNB

So you guys will be posting the classic teams edits in a spreadsheet for us PS5 and PS4 users?
Old 11-13-2021, 07:14 PM   #11
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

Re: NBA 2k22 - by Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican: NBA 75th Anniversary Special + WNB

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
So you guys will be posting the classic teams edits in a spreadsheet for us PS5 and PS4 users?
Hopefully, yes. Not sure if that'll be early on or further down the process like in the past.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2021, 11:30 AM   #12
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

Update: We are getting ramped up on the XBox series X/S side, but could still use more hands for the various platforms (PC, XBox One*, PS4* & PS5*).

We could also use more hands on the XBox Series side since currently we are three - person team.

If anyone is interested in helping please shot me a PM.

I'll try to have a small 4 team demo out by some time in early December. The '13 Heat are complete, so we have three teams ('01 Lakers, '96 Bulls, '86 Celtics) to go...

* = These are mostly contigent on the community helping create these rosters out. The project is mostly geared towards Series X/S & PC (which still needs help too), but can expand with a strong group of editors.

Last edited by J_Posse; 11-23-2021 at 12:16 PM.
Old 11-24-2021, 01:16 PM   #13
Rookie

LeftyJr80's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k22 - by Hyperballer; DCAllAmerican: NBA 75th Anniversary Speci

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
Update: We are getting ramped up on the XBox series X/S side, but could still use more hands for the various platforms (PC, XBox One*, PS4* & PS5*).

We could also use more hands on the XBox Series side since currently we are three - person team.

If anyone is interested in helping please shot me a PM.

I'll try to have a small 4 team demo out by some time in early December. The '13 Heat are complete, so we have three teams ('01 Lakers, '96 Bulls, '86 Celtics) to go...

* = These are mostly contigent on the community helping create these rosters out. The project is mostly geared towards Series X/S & PC (which still needs help too), but can expand with a strong group of editors.

I'm using the XBox1 system and have been editing the classic teams and changing the All-times teams to retro/classic teams.
Old 11-24-2021, 03:15 PM   #14
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftyJr80
I'm using the XBox1 system and have been editing the classic teams and changing the All-times teams to retro/classic teams.
Ok, cool.

That was miscommunication on my part, cause I thought you were on Series X/S, but you can work on the XBox One file.

I've got the '01 Lakers & '13 Heat done on Series X/S, but we could all use some extra hands to get this done much faster.

Also, it is really annoying at this point that these roster file aren't cross - platform at this point. Just makes this too cumbersome and tedious, while things would be much simpler if all platform content creators could work together.

Last edited by J_Posse; 11-24-2021 at 03:17 PM.
Old 11-24-2021, 05:05 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 4

J_posse. Could you PM me I don’t know where the file is to do anything

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2021, 03:13 PM   #16
Rookie

LeftyJr80's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
Ok, cool.

That was miscommunication on my part, cause I thought you were on Series X/S, but you can work on the XBox One file.

I've got the '01 Lakers & '13 Heat done on Series X/S, but we could all use some extra hands to get this done much faster.

Also, it is really annoying at this point that these roster file aren't cross - platform at this point. Just makes this too cumbersome and tedious, while things would be much simpler if all platform content creators could work together.

No problem and yes it is tedious, but I enjoy the process.
Thank you again with allowing me to have access to the spreadsheet, I'll continue with editing the classic teams and filling in the missing players.
I also appreciated being included in your project too and will support any way I can.

I didn't find any completed classic teams on 2kshare for XBox One and I'll keep grinding out editing my roster and share it once I get to completion whenever that may be.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »