Home

Failed roster making leads to new 2K database

This is a discussion on Failed roster making leads to new 2K database within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2022, 12:52 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 8
Failed roster making leads to new 2K database

Yesterday was a very tough day for me as I found out I made a vital mistake in only working on my roster for Xbox One users.

I guess I was confused by the way the package emerged upon purchasing the game and I didn't pay attention to the title as I thought it was the same game based on the Xbox Series S console I own.

I also previously owned an Xbox Series X and gave it away, as crazy as it sounds. None of that would have occurred had I kept the Series X. But I didn't so that doesn't matter.

All of this may be good for two reasons:

1) All of the people who don't have the financial needs for the new generation console will be able to download and use my roster - lucky you guys.

2) I have decided to work my tail off again and copy everything over by creating a spreadsheet containing signature shots, player attributes/tendencies and playbooks.

I will be able to use that in order to plug all of the data into NBA 2K23. However, I will make some necessary adjustments to young, improving players.

Track the progress of my database by clicking and saving the link in my user signature. Take a good look at the PTVI metric I came up with and calculated for each player this season.

Sorry for the disappointment this has caused and I hope this will lead my roster project for 2K23 to be that much bigger and better!

This will be the grandaddy of all 2K spreadsheets with all information in one!

Last edited by zten11; 04-23-2022 at 02:48 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2022, 06:08 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Failed roster making leads to new 2K database

Making excellent progress with this...

Hope everyone is excited for my 2K23 roster. This spreadsheet is proof that it's gonna be crazy good!

Last edited by zten11; 04-24-2022 at 06:28 PM.
Old 05-04-2022, 09:35 AM   #3
MVP

Double, triple checking attributes to perfect for 2K23. Actually happy I ended up making this error.
Old 06-02-2022, 07:33 PM   #4
MVP

As I finish up my improved PTVI calculations, the rating system may be revamped a bit. Keep an eye on the constantly changing database below...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »