Home

NBA 2K23 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Next-Gen Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2K23 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Next-Gen Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-19-2022, 05:21 AM   #225
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K23 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Next-Gen Slider Set

I am currently using your sliders in the Jordan era with the Clutch0z roster. and i like them a lot.

I have only made these adjustments:

I have lowered these two variables to 95:

Charging Foul Frequency - 100-->95
Blocking Foul Frequency - 100-->95

Because I like that there are less fouls in attack and blocks.

Then I was testing the speed between 45 and 48. Because at 50 it was difficult for me (my first choice). But in the end I tried again with 55 and I'm liking it a lot. I guess I've also gotten better at the game after quite a few matches...

For me this makes the game a little easier, more casual...

I've shared these settings in case there are more people like me who love your sliders but would like to make them a bit "easier". With these small adjustments it is achieved and it is not necessary to go down from Superstar to other difficulties...

I hope it can be of help to someone

Last edited by Aicarg; 11-19-2022 at 01:59 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2022, 01:51 PM   #226
MVP

coachmac75's Arena

Just want to re-iterate that these sliders are the best imo that i have tested this year.

I am having a true blast. Most enjoyable 2k i ever had.
I play with Pelicans, in game injuries make now possible to play each game and I really love it.

"Sad to say but trades in madden leagues come down to who can take the most advantage of the dumbest users" Jack Wallace
Old 12-09-2022, 06:50 PM   #227
Just started!

Have y'all had any issues with fouls since the latest patch?

I was using a tweaked version of these sliders and getting around 15 fta per team per game when I was playing, which felt good. After the recent patches it seems like they reverted back to drawing fouls being super uncommon like in old games / previous gen. Wonder if I'm crazy or any more slider tweaks can be done?
Old 12-10-2022, 03:03 AM   #228
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmac75
Just want to re-iterate that these sliders are the best imo that i have tested this year.

I am having a true blast. Most enjoyable 2k i ever had.
I play with Pelicans, in game injuries make now possible to play each game and I really love it.

Same here. Best experience with 2k in many, many years...
Old 12-22-2022, 01:16 PM   #229
MVP

My thoughts after playing 5 games or so.

1. Human shooting seems too low, particularly at the mid range. Guys like Devin Booker and Chris Paul making wide open squared up mid range shots at about a 10% clip. Always seems to be the issue with Real Player % imo is that you can’t figure out exactly why the shot is or isn’t going in.

2. CPU seems to shoot too many threes. I know it was the Warriors, but played them multiple times and Curry and Thompson are just throwing up complete junk at times. Curry at one point was 0-10 in the 1st quarter, all from three. On the plus side, most user defense seemed to affect these shots in the appropriate way.

3. I don’t know if this is a slider issue or what, but in EVERY game, Deandre Ayton had 10 rebounds by halftime.

4. I bumped the user shooting foul up to 100 and started seeing a more appropriate amount of free throws by the CPU. Whether this has other effects I’m not sure. You slider gurus have more knowledge there than I do.

I think many of the issues are due to some outdated aspects of 2K. Plays are not run sharply enough so the CPU often ends up firing up junk due to their plays not being ran all the way through. The inside game feels untouched for a decade so big man rebounding is extremely strong. Really unfortunate as I feel like the game/this slider set is really close to being exceptional.
Old 12-24-2022, 11:58 AM   #230
Rookie

Anybody else start shooting WAY worse from three recently? I don't really pay attention to patches, but probably the last month or so both me and the CPU went from high 30s on threes to consistently low 20's despite not changing any sliders. I bumped both up which brought it closer to how it was before, but now they're both solidly above 60 which feels weird.

And as a side note, do you guys feel like whatever formula they use for Real player % needs to be tweaked? This is my first 2k since 2k20 and I feel like there is way too little randomness involved. Relatively common stuff like making 3 open threes in a row or missing 4 is almost unseen in my game. Hot or cold streaks (not the icons that appear below a player, but their actual performance) that last a whole quarter (let alone a whole game) just don't happen. To clarify, this is only regarding three point shooting. I swear it wasn't that way previously.
Old 12-24-2022, 02:06 PM   #231
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bverse98
Anybody else start shooting WAY worse from three recently? I don't really pay attention to patches, but probably the last month or so both me and the CPU went from high 30s on threes to consistently low 20's despite not changing any sliders. I bumped both up which brought it closer to how it was before, but now they're both solidly above 60 which feels weird.

And as a side note, do you guys feel like whatever formula they use for Real player % needs to be tweaked? This is my first 2k since 2k20 and I feel like there is way too little randomness involved. Relatively common stuff like making 3 open threes in a row or missing 4 is almost unseen in my game. Hot or cold streaks (not the icons that appear below a player, but their actual performance) that last a whole quarter (let alone a whole game) just don't happen. To clarify, this is only regarding three point shooting. I swear it wasn't that way previously.
I change cpu 3’s at 70 and 65 for human.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2022, 06:54 AM   #232
Rookie

Any new update Eccentric?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »