Home

Talucchesi- ATD NBA 2K23 Realistic Pace, Fouls, TO's, My League Sim Stats (PS5)

This is a discussion on Talucchesi- ATD NBA 2K23 Realistic Pace, Fouls, TO's, My League Sim Stats (PS5) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2022, 03:37 PM   #17
MVP

itrey25's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Talucchesi- ATD NBA 2K23 Realistic Pace, Fouls, TO's, My League Sim Stats (PS5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakeyourhips21
Really looking forward to this, love the ATD but finding a setup with “user timing” in mind is harder then I’d expect. Any idea when the roster will be complete? Thanks for this!
These actually work great with the ATD base roster, have been having ball using these with the day 1 roster
NFL Las Vegas Raiders

PSN: InMyBag24-8
Old 11-18-2022, 10:51 PM   #18
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

Re: Talucchesi- ATD NBA 2K23 Realistic Pace, Fouls, TO's, My League Sim Stats (PS5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakeyourhips21
Really looking forward to this, love the ATD but finding a setup with “user timing” in mind is harder then I’d expect. Any idea when the roster will be complete? Thanks for this!
I have two more teams left to edit, Blazers and Wiz. Should be done by this weekend and I'll post the roster. Once that's done I'll get to work on a scenario with sim stats and I'll make updates to attributes to match the beginning of the season high and low performers. Aiming to be done with all of that by the end of next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itrey25
These actually work great with the ATD base roster, have been having ball using these with the day 1 roster
I've made a few adjustments to sliders. Nothing too drastic to the last update I made a week or so ago. I'll update the sliders when I get home on Sunday
Old 11-20-2022, 08:04 PM   #19
Rookie

eich6bc's Arena

Nice slider set. Played a few games earlier and they play good but I feel too much defense or maybe not enough offense. I love how sloppy the game is. And the unpredictability of turnovers. I play 2K cam, with shot meter on for both shots layups. I had low scores under 100. But that was 1 game. Look forward to trying out your updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 11-22-2022, 08:10 PM   #20
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

Update: Rosters and sliders are complete and up on 2kshare.

Scenario still to come. ETA-Hopefully by the end of the week.

Will also update rosters with 2k's latest playbook updates, attribute updates based on the beginning of the year, and some of the latest sig updates.

Last edited by talucchesi; 11-23-2022 at 02:00 AM.
Old 11-24-2022, 10:42 PM   #21
Rookie

eich6bc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by talucchesi
Update: Rosters and sliders are complete and up on 2kshare.

Scenario still to come. ETA-Hopefully by the end of the week.

Will also update rosters with 2k's latest playbook updates, attribute updates based on the beginning of the year, and some of the latest sig updates.

Nice work on the sliders. I really like the little explanation underneath each slider. It helps me tweak the areas I need to adjust to my style of play.

Does your roster have the latest jerseys?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2022, 05:01 AM   #22
Pro

XxVal_MarXx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eich6bc
Nice work on the sliders. I really like the little explanation underneath each slider. It helps me tweak the areas I need to adjust to my style of play.

Does your roster have the latest jerseys?

the base of roster and ATD, so the jerseys are not at stake, we have to hope for a pacth

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 12-02-2022, 08:38 PM   #23
Rookie

eich6bc's Arena

I’m almost done importing your roster into the official 2K roster with the latest jerseys.

How often do you update your roster (attributes and accessories) ?

Old 12-03-2022, 07:08 AM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by eich6bc
I’m almost done importing your roster into the official 2K roster with the latest jerseys.

How often do you update your roster (attributes and accessories) ?

Can you share it? I'm on PS5

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »