Home

TC's 2K23 MyEra Super Star Real FG% Sliders (PS5/X)

This is a discussion on TC's 2K23 MyEra Super Star Real FG% Sliders (PS5/X) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2023, 05:16 PM   #33
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
Tc these are really well done, I had a very good play now game Lakers vs Memphis playoff game. I won by 8 points, but I felt it could have been lost had someone else stepped up for Memphis.

Mordant dropped 30 but ad and Bron both was in the 30s as well.

I honestly feel these feel so good, I wanna use them for 80s - 00s, only thing I'm not sure on is what do I adjust for 3s for 80s and 90s?

I feel for 00s it probably could stay where it's at, as you have set now trufully, but that 80s and 90s is the issue?

I’ve been thinking about that as well. As you can see, I basically haven’t touched a single tendency for the CPU, so theoretically they should hold up fairly well. You shouldn’t have to lower the 3pt slider if the players are rated correctly. If you did need to lower I would try 1-2 clicks at a time. As far as other adjustments, I’d probably raise help d strength to between 80 & 95, that way you will see really strong rotations from the CPU and they will collapse on drivers like they used to do in the 80’s, 90’s & 2000’s, and not care about giving up the 3. Another slider to look at would be contest shots, might want to up that by 5-10 clicks in order to get harder contests around the basket and harder fouls. Lastly I’d consider upping body-up sensitivity 10 clicks, to simulate more hand checking in those eras. You may need to keep an eye on shooting fouls if you do those things.

Default defensive assist and box out
Default pass profile, but that’s more user preference.

Last edited by tc020791; 04-16-2023 at 05:28 PM.
Old 04-16-2023, 08:18 PM   #34
Rookie

Decent at Best's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TC's 2K23 MyEra Super Star Real FG% Sliders (PS5/X)

TC, have been watching some of your vods and have to say they seem to be playing great. I'm wanting to give them a try tonight but had a quick question beforehand.

I love using the "real2kinsider" roster (he does great work). Do you think these will work with that roster, or have you seen any reason they wouldn't?

Sent from my SM-A146U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-16-2023, 08:28 PM   #35
MVP

tc020791's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decent at Best
TC, have been watching some of your vods and have to say they seem to be playing great. I'm wanting to give them a try tonight but had a quick question beforehand.

I love using the "real2kinsider" roster (he does great work). Do you think these will work with that roster, or have you seen any reason they wouldn't?

Yes, these are made to be played with any roster. That’s why I didn’t touch tendencies. Could play better, could play worse but hopefully you won’t even be able to tell.

Let me know if you stream also, I’m interested to see how they play for you.

Last edited by tc020791; 04-16-2023 at 08:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2023, 10:11 PM   #36
Rookie

Decent at Best's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
Yes, these are made to be played with any roster. That’s why I didn’t touch tendencies. Could play better, could play worse but hopefully you won’t even be able to tell.

Let me know if you stream also, I’m interested to see how they play for you.
Will do! I'll stream a game around 11 am CST tomorrow. My name is OApxlogy on twitch.

Old 04-16-2023, 11:45 PM   #37
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Tc...

This was an over time game, was literally back n fourth. It had everything, fouls, vicious dunks by mj, vicious Rebounds by laimbeer, I couldn't get Joe Dumars going, Jordan had him locked up, pick and roll game is what helped us survive Jordan.

And Jordan took the last shot and almost made it.

These came after your tweaks you told me about, I believe we have our sliders for the 80s.

I will test more, though and then work off your original for a 90s and 00s mix, then I will send them to you to test, because I did tweak a few things inside the game, in addition to what you had told me and some things i noticed myself.

Also will do some cpu vs cpu.

Last edited by StormsWarning; 04-17-2023 at 12:03 AM.
Old 04-17-2023, 12:09 AM   #38
MVP

tc020791's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning

Tc...

This was an over time game, was literally back n fourth. It had everything, fouls, vicious dunks by mj, vicious Rebounds by laimbeer, I couldn't get Joe Dumars going, Jordan had him locked up, pick and roll game is what helped us survive Jordan.

And Jordan took the last shot and almost made it.

These came after your tweaks you told me about, I believe we have our sliders for the 80s.

I will test more, though and then work off your original for a 90s and 00s mix, then I will send them to you to test, because I did tweak a few things inside the game, in addition to what you had told me and some things i noticed myself.

Also will do some cpu vs cpu.

Looks like a great game! Let me know what you come up with for tweaks for sure.
Old 04-17-2023, 11:31 AM   #39
MVP

tc020791's Arena

Just had a really fun game against Philly. Was up 59-37 at one point in the first half. Ended up losing 118-108.

Made a few very minor tweaks for both user and cpu.

Close Shot - 47
Contest Shots - 60
Old 04-17-2023, 11:55 AM   #40
Rookie

Decent at Best's Arena

Running a test game with this set!

https://www.youtube.com/live/lWqksQ3iBXs?feature=share

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »