Home

Pro 5 minute sliders

This is a discussion on Pro 5 minute sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2013, 01:10 PM   #9
Rookie

mundial1345's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Pro 10 or 12 minute sliders

I enjoyed these overall and it seemed to produce a pretty solid game of basketball. I also adjusted game speed to 49 like somone else said the game speed at 40 just felt to slo mo. There were only a few problems I saw. Ill play more games and let you know if this becomes a trend.
-54 of the computers 88 points were in the paint that seems slightly high.
-I played against the pacers and they couldn't hit a three to save their life going something like 1 for 13
- maybe I got on a hot streak with my shooters for the first half but I shot 64% althought I did get cold in the second half and dropped my overall shooting percent down to 46%

-fouls seemed possibly a touch high as the pacers had hibert and george foul out late in the fourth but surprisingly I only made it to the foul line 22 times which seems like about average for the nba

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 12-04-2013, 01:41 AM   #10
Rookie

mundial1345's Arena

Re: Pro 10 or 12 minute sliders

Ok on my second game with these settings pelicans vs the magic these are definitely seeming to play a lot better on the second game. As they say the nba is a game of runs and i feel like im seeing each team getting hot for a period of time and then cooling off but not in a cheap way. I feel like im getting a good competitive game with these settings so im overall very pleased with these. These are some of the highlights from my first half of the game
-points in the paint seem a little high still but they are proportiantely better as its only half of the computers score where as my first game it was closer to 2/3 of their score granted its only half time.
- the magic are shooting the three a lot better then the pacers did going 4 of 8 at half.
- the magic opened up with a bit of a hot streak shooting 59% through the first quarter but cooled off dropping to 51%. I'm shooting 47% this game after having a bad first quarter coming in at 39%
-fouls seem better as each team has only been to the foul line 6 times. Tyreke evans has 3 fouls and the magics highest player has two fouls.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 12-04-2013, 01:03 PM   #11
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Pro 5 minute sliders

Nice sliders man. I was concerned about the pro difficulty but tried them anyway and they give a good game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2013, 06:01 PM   #12
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Thank you. Glad your enjoying them . I def like the amount of bumping at the rim with these. I also like the effectiveness of the CPU. I tried changing a few things , but I keep coming back to these.
Old 12-12-2013, 07:05 AM   #13
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Just wanted to update on mygm progress, caught up to real NBA schedule, ironically I have same record as real Hawks, 11-11. Currently playing Wizards who kicked my *** in 1st half, I saved at halftime last night. TBC..... I just suck at defense, any tips? I am having blast. Made some minor moves at beginning of season to open up some roster spots and get a draft picks. Had a few injuries as well, currently Teague out for 2 weeks. Brought in Delonte West and Thompkins(ex UGA) from FA, and also Chris Anderson in trade. Brand was my sixth man and not happy, so traded for 1st round draft pick and young 70's rated player with good defense and rebounding.

I play with same sliders in OP, just 10 minute quarters.
Old 12-12-2013, 01:24 PM   #14
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

On defense just stay in front of the guy. I like to use r2 for intense-d but I don't like to crowd the ball carrier and I don't like to reach for steals. Just be patient and try to keep in front of the ball carrier. When in the post try the same technique . Don't try to block too soon and try to anticipate your opponents shot.
Old 12-13-2013, 12:30 AM   #15
Rookie

Chetballard's Arena

OVR: 3

I have used these sliders for a little over a week. Using the sliders I am 8-3 with the Rockets. My last game i beat the nuggets by 126-99, easy win but was nice still trying to learn all the controls etc.

I was thinking of using your slider set, and just bumping it from Pro to Allstar. If its too hard for me I will bring it down again. I was planning to jump too Allstar so I just want to be ready.Have you tried these sliders on allstar?

After the nuggests game was thinking i need to bump it up. Although not sure if its because its too easy for me or just a game where I was on fire
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2013, 03:09 PM   #16
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Could be both. I would try another game.but these should be fine on allstar

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »