Home

JW55 ALLSTAR SET

This is a discussion on JW55 ALLSTAR SET within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2013, 02:58 PM   #9
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JW55 ALLSTAR SET

I'll be honest . I have been playing not connected to the Internet and I don't have issues saving. Under options when I save , they are there every time I boot up. But again I have disconnected from the Internet .
Old 12-11-2013, 10:21 AM   #10
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Okay guys, been really busy lately and 2K has had to take a backseat and by that I mean all the way in the back.

But I have been testing out AS level when I get chances to fire up 2K (offline, disconnected from internet) and will be putting up v0.5...

With that said, the set is pretty good right now, have had some good battles, a blowout of the CPU and a beatdown from the CPU. As always when posted I will be looking for feedback and the most important feedback for me is how the game feels and flows. Does the game after playing feel like you just played an NBA game?

Last edited by JasonWilliams55; 12-11-2013 at 10:23 AM.
Old 12-13-2013, 01:27 AM   #11
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

OVR: 7

can't wait, your HOF set is good but i'm not good enough haha, keep getting worked.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2013, 09:19 PM   #12
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Sorry guys, have had a hell of a friday - saturday so far, grade 2 inverted ankle sprain yesterday morning playing ball and so I forgot about the sliders yesterday, today I've been busy and just now have had the chance to sit down.

Will put up the set tomorrow, word.
Old 12-14-2013, 09:30 PM   #13
R**k**

bogeyexpress's Arena

Eagerly anticipating them.

I played with the HOF sliders today, very nice.

Best the game has played for me.

Nets (me) 94 - 92 Kings, 8 min quarters.
Old 12-15-2013, 12:57 AM   #14
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
Sorry guys, have had a hell of a friday - saturday so far, grade 2 inverted ankle sprain yesterday morning playing ball and so I forgot about the sliders yesterday, today I've been busy and just now have had the chance to sit down.

Will put up the set tomorrow, word.
sorry to hear about your ankle sir, get well soon! can't wait for your sliders
Old 12-15-2013, 08:17 AM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogeyexpress
Eagerly anticipating them.

I played with the HOF sliders today, very nice.

Best the game has played for me.

Nets (me) 94 - 92 Kings, 8 min quarters.
I want to know what is going to be done about the Points in the Paint, and the CPU's lack of mid-range attempts because in the HOF set I have the CPU getting 60-70 PIP. I need to see more in that area.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2013, 04:08 PM   #16
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseTheTruth
I want to know what is going to be done about the Points in the Paint, and the CPU's lack of mid-range attempts because in the HOF set I have the CPU getting 60-70 PIP. I need to see more in that area.
Points in paint is what it is, it comes down to what you give up on defense. I personally give up the 3 ball in favor of drives so my CPU PiP is pretty good, now the CPU will force the drive too often when open shots are there and they are being heavily defended. I have tried to adjust to compensate for that inherent issue that is hardcoded by 2k it seems (cpu forcing dribble drives).

Mid-range is a lost art now a days and one of if not the lowest % shot in the league. If ya need the CPU to shoot more from mids, raise the CPU mid tendency.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »