Home

SLIDER SAVING ISSUE(Exact Problem detected)

This is a discussion on SLIDER SAVING ISSUE(Exact Problem detected) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2013, 10:19 PM   #1
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
SLIDER SAVING ISSUE(Exact Problem detected)

On PS4 the help def slider is stuck to the user and cpu MEANING when you move the user help def slider to 50 then the cpu is 50. But never mind that going in and out of game that help def slider NEVER EVER stay at what you set it at

Then tendencies the first 5 tendencies ALWAYS revert back to some random generated setting that you did not make.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2013, 12:04 AM   #2
Rookie

BDoTx's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: SLIDER SAVING ISSUE(Exact Problem detected)

Bro you've been crying about this since November 15th literally. They will get to it when they get to it. Nothing you or anyone else can do about it. We already know of the problem and we are already aware that there is no fix until they do a patch.
Old 11-29-2013, 07:01 AM   #3
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Same bug affects Playvision, Playcalling and Controller Settings. They always revert to default every time you restart the game. I change them at the start of every game to be sure they stay the way I want.

It's annoying. Finger crossed for the incoming patch.
Old 11-29-2013, 09:22 AM   #4
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDoTx
Bro you've been crying about this since November 15th literally. They will get to it when they get to it. Nothing you or anyone else can do about it. We already know of the problem and we are already aware that there is no fix until they do a patch.
But do we all know? Through talkign with twitch players etc they weren't even aware and were telling me it was ok then when i had them go in they saw it and were OH NO!
Trust me i dont WANNA be one of those "crying on the bench" dudes but i have to be here.

Saying "they'll get to it when they get to it" just is SO dependent on HOW much they are concerned about it and with no CONSTANT barrage of complaints and/or awareness it doesnt get "gotten to"

Just trying to be PROactive is all my man No harm no foul
Old 11-29-2013, 09:25 AM   #5
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
Same bug affects Playvision, Playcalling and Controller Settings. They always revert to default every time you restart the game. I change them at the start of every game to be sure they stay the way I want.

It's annoying. Finger crossed for the incoming patch.
Your right. ESP controller settings where you want int D set or the slider at 100...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2013, 03:56 PM   #6
Rookie

BDoTx's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
But do we all know? Through talkign with twitch players etc they weren't even aware and were telling me it was ok then when i had them go in they saw it and were OH NO!
Trust me i dont WANNA be one of those "crying on the bench" dudes but i have to be here.

Saying "they'll get to it when they get to it" just is SO dependent on HOW much they are concerned about it and with no CONSTANT barrage of complaints and/or awareness it doesnt get "gotten to"

Yeah i definitely understand what you are saying and i tried my best to respond to ur post before without sounding like im bashing you cuz im definitely. the slider issue is very frustrating because i too am big on sliders for the best game play. i cant even start my season without it being fixed. but they will gettp it. there hasnt been an update of any kind for next gen so its not like theyre putting this issue on the back burner. we just gotta be patient my man.
Old 11-30-2013, 08:08 PM   #7
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDoTx
Yeah i definitely understand what you are saying and i tried my best to respond to ur post before without sounding like im bashing you cuz im definitely. the slider issue is very frustrating because i too am big on sliders for the best game play. i cant even start my season without it being fixed. but they will gettp it. there hasnt been an update of any kind for next gen so its not like theyre putting this issue on the back burner. we just gotta be patient my man.
Thats why im waiting I have a slider set but it wont save so for now i have it written down LOL but i cant play the game resetting my settings all the time so i went on to Live which doesnt have the issue

After awhile if a game rests your saving deletes you savings(yup had the 2kservers LOSE my settings overall) and not be able to edit the roster and have it save and then be USABLE i go elsewhere for the time being if they dont fix/

HUGE whirlstorm on twitter to those cats promise you that
Old 12-02-2013, 02:47 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba

I agree with you. This is a big issue being that (to me) this game is damn near perfect (as far as a video game can be). So i need them to fix it so that are slider makers can do what they do to give us the best gameplay available.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »