Home

Let's Ball Baby SIM 10 minute Quarter Sliders (Back to the Basics PS4)

This is a discussion on Let's Ball Baby SIM 10 minute Quarter Sliders (Back to the Basics PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2014, 11:42 PM   #57
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Let's Ball Baby SIM 10 minute Quarter Sliders (Back to the Basics PS4)

So sorry guys updated in bold on the front page had the speed and quickness reverse the hum speed n quickness should be higher then the cpu sorry aging
Old 01-25-2014, 11:23 AM   #58
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

OVR: 2

Hey do you still have the previous slider set for Skycs rosters? I like his roster better just because he has updates more often.
Old 01-25-2014, 01:51 PM   #59
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelers99_58_36
Hey do you still have the previous slider set for Skycs rosters? I like his roster better just because he has updates more often.
You can use these with his roster they work fine i would scale back the 3pt to 50-65 teams avg 20 3pt attempts a game so long as your getting something around there i just like posting the roster i am using for the sliders but those should work fine
Old 01-25-2014, 04:04 PM   #60
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOtic723
You can use these with his roster they work fine i would scale back the 3pt to 50-65 teams avg 20 3pt attempts a game so long as your getting something around there i just like posting the roster i am using for the sliders but those should work fine
Alright, cool thanks for the tip. Definitely will do that.
Old 01-25-2014, 05:10 PM   #61
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

okay just an update on MyGM experience which is why i play the game i play online matches the park and the most played would be MyGM I decide to sim the first yr with the Wizards(home team love my squad but they roster wasn't to my liking so i sim the first yr just strictly Managing) got rid of nene for cap room also webster for cap room and keep all my 1yr contract guys so i can sign a max deal in the offseason…we went 29-53 had a bad yr ended up with the 8th pick in the draft i really wanted kansas Joel embiid because we need a sure thing in the middle he went 4th or 5th i was upset settled for a blake griffin type to pair with wall and got Aaron Gordon also picked up Keith Appling because i like his game and he won't complain about minutes as wall will play a lot at the PG spot also picked up James Young from Kentucky (he is taking Ariza spot with his D) with the 23rd pick in the draft i got from a trade…in Free Agency I went after MELO with a max contract…so know my team looks like this…I made a rule that i had to keep at least 4 players from year one and couldn't trade wall beal or porter

First game against the Defending Champs Pacers we are playing away in they had the Championship banner put up got me pumped this is the first game i will be playing without thinking about the sliders just playing to win ball games now because this is My final GM i will be doing

Starters
PG John Wall
SG Bradley Beal
SF Carmelo Anthony
PF Arron Gordon
C Anderson Varejao

Bench
SF-PF Otto Porter (6th man sf-pf flex offseason training camp Weight bulk him up a little bit)

PF-C Kevin Seraphin (he played better than all the other young big man on my team so he got to stay)

Keith Appling (PG my favorite positon in basketball and he is one of my favorite college PG glad to have him)

James Young (the other Rook 6'7 big wingspan good going to the hole needs some work my other project player)

Nick Young (one of my favorite wizards in the past got him back with the home team its going to be hard to find minutes for him)

I will be posting all my games on twitch.tv (link on first page) I want to show the way i play the game in hopes to show of these sliders that i will only be minor tweaking probably to injuries which i saw to much of
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2014, 07:30 AM   #62
Rookie

mundial1345's Arena

OVR: 0

Wow these sliders have absolutely brought me back to this game I hadn't touched it since early December. These play absolutely fantastic ill post some stats soon.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 01-26-2014, 11:41 AM   #63
Pro

Will try these slider out now, is 73 gamespeed not a bit too fast?
Anyway will try and post my feedback
Btw what draft class are you using?
Old 01-26-2014, 04:00 PM   #64
Pro

OVR: 4

I finally won a game! haha! Maybe it had something to do with playing the Bobcats but it felt like things were just working.

Team Stats:
Raptors on Left (ME), Bobcats on Right (CPU)

Points 102 - 95
FGs 34/70 (49%) - 39/81 (48%)
3pts 6/21 (29%) - 10/26 (38%)
FTs 28/33 (85%) - 7/10 (70%)
Dunks 6 - 2
Fast Break 4 - 10
In the paint 50 - 38
Second Chance 13 - 7
Bench Points 25 - 31
Assists 17 - 27
ORs 9 - 8
DRs 34 - 29
Stls 7 - 10
Blks 4 - 2
TOs 12 - 10
Team Fouls 11 - 19
ToP 26:03 - 21:57

Top Performers:
Demar Derozan: 24 pts, 3 reb, 2 ast, 3 stls, 1 blk, 8-17 FG
Amir Johnson: 14 pts, 15 reb, 1 ast, 5-5 FG

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »