Home

The "strength" slider

This is a discussion on The "strength" slider within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2014, 03:06 AM   #17
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: The "strength" slider

No that's the help defense turned down to 25 so guys wont be leaving the perimeter open all the time.

I haven't tested this out though so I dont know how that slider really truly affects the game. I started and stayed on Pro for the most part but it was encouraging enough to move up to all star and im currently up on the Wiz wth Golden State

The last game both teams actually shot 50% a piece..played 1st half on pro 2nd half on all star. For whatever reason Koufous and Prince shared defensive duties on KD so he had a crazy game going off. Gasol returning from injury isn't on the roster yet so he wasn't apart of that game.

On all star its still some crazy ball stuff going on mainly looks like from the game being a bit too fast so im going to have to experiement with the speed.

Also the blocks for the user might need to be toned down too if you're pretty good with timing
Old 01-16-2014, 12:10 PM   #18
MVP

Shaffer26's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: The "strength" slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Another thing is I feel like beating slow footed bigs so far is no problem. I know Koufous is not that great at foot speed but I can feel it when he tries to guard me as Jackson, or KD...he just can't keep up
Just how it should be.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »