Home

Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft classes)

This is a discussion on Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft classes) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2014, 08:24 PM   #33
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft clas

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOtic723
Have you tried the changes and move the 3pt slider down to 45 just a change i haven't updated yet i think you will be happy but remember if you play a 3 happy team like warriors or suns POE! so important limit 3pt shots are important to set it because teams like that just like IRL are going to shot n prob hit the open 3
Yeah I made some other changes, but have yet to play a game. About to play one. Lol I'll keep you posted.

EDIT: Just saw you made quite a few changes to the sliders. So instead, I've re-entered your sliders without my personal edits. I'll let you know how they play.

Last edited by rovert22044; 02-22-2014 at 08:32 PM.
Old 02-22-2014, 08:53 PM   #34
Rookie

Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft ...

just gone blown out by the pacers. But keep in mind almost every player on San Antonio is injured. So I played with mostly role players. Plus Parker going 3-14 and belinelli going 3-16 didn't help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-22-2014, 08:57 PM   #35
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft clas

1 quarter in. And let me just say, these sliders feel 10000x better than they did before. The speed is a realistic pace, the offensive rebounding has deflated, and they are actually attacking the basket like in real life. I'm very impressed.

Rockets (me): 24
Warriors (CPU): 25

Field Goals
Rockets: 9/22 (41%)
Warriors: 11/25 (44%)

3 Pointers
Rockets: 3/10 (30%)
Warriors: 1/9 (11%) (Yeahhh they struggled Lol But most were tightly contested)

Rebounds
Rockets: 13
Warriors: 13

For the sake of helping, I think the fatigue rate might be just a tad (the SLIGHTEST tad) too high. I felt 50 was a good setting. In the first quarter, I saw our 3rd string PG (Canaan) play 4 mins. Dwight Howard played 3 mins.

But overall, these sliders are awesome man. The game feels authentic and realistic. Love the changes you've made. Before, CPU would take every shot they could if you weren't right on them. Now, it's a good mixture between that and passing down to the post.

Great sliders man. You've done an awesome job. I'll let you know how the rest of the game goes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2014, 09:23 PM   #36
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

2 quarter done. Game is still playing very well, but there are some blemishes I'm starting to notice. But thankfully, they're minor and very fixable. I'll leave them at the bottom of the post.

Rocket (me): 51
Warriors (CPU): 53

Field Goals
Rockets: 20/45 (44%)
Warriors: 23/49 (47%)

3 Pointers
Rockets: 5/15 (33%)
Warriors: 4/13 (31%) (Definitely improved over their 1/9 in the 1st quarter)

Rebounds
Rockets: 22
Warriors: 30 (5 of which offensive rebounds)

So overall, it's been a great game. We're behind because of three turnovers (all of them my fault for making a bad pass).

Here are the three blemishes I've found:

1. Fatigue. Howard has played 10 mins this game; Jones has played 9 mins (both of which are starters). I feel my backups are coming in a little bit too much, something I didn't experience when the fatigue rate was set to 50 (currently set to 51). No biggie at all. I'll just set it back down to 50 unless there was a big reason it was raised +1.

2. Layups. I'm missing a ton of layups, and from a surprising player: Jeremy Lin. But it's not just him, it's my whole team. We've missed well over 10 layups just in the first half. Not really sure what could be causing this since I didn't experience this before, but I'd recommend raising the layup success slider maybe 2+.

3. CPU Rebounding. Houston is one of the top rebounding teams in the NBA thanks to Howard, Asik, and Montiejunas down low. I feel the CPU rebounding a little overpowered, but again, this could be caused by Dwight getting 10 mins and Asik getting 6, which means 8 mins of play without one of our big men out there. I might drop the CPU rebounding sliders 2 or 3 points though since they're rebounding nearly everything. Lol

But again, these sliders are amazing so far. Definitely a huge improvement over the previous set. Haha
Old 02-22-2014, 09:38 PM   #37
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
2 quarter done. Game is still playing very well, but there are some blemishes I'm starting to notice. But thankfully, they're minor and very fixable. I'll leave them at the bottom of the post.

Rocket (me): 51
Warriors (CPU): 53

Field Goals
Rockets: 20/45 (44%)
Warriors: 23/49 (47%)

3 Pointers
Rockets: 5/15 (33%)
Warriors: 4/13 (31%) (Definitely improved over their 1/9 in the 1st quarter)

Rebounds
Rockets: 22
Warriors: 30 (5 of which offensive rebounds)

So overall, it's been a great game. We're behind because of three turnovers (all of them my fault for making a bad pass).

Here are the three blemishes I've found:

1. Fatigue. Howard has played 10 mins this game; Jones has played 9 mins (both of which are starters). I feel my backups are coming in a little bit too much, something I didn't experience when the fatigue rate was set to 50 (currently set to 51). No biggie at all. I'll just set it back down to 50 unless there was a big reason it was raised +1.

2. Layups. I'm missing a ton of layups, and from a surprising player: Jeremy Lin. But it's not just him, it's my whole team. We've missed well over 10 layups just in the first half. Not really sure what could be causing this since I didn't experience this before, but I'd recommend raising the layup success slider maybe 2+.

3. CPU Rebounding. Houston is one of the top rebounding teams in the NBA thanks to Howard, Asik, and Montiejunas down low. I feel the CPU rebounding a little overpowered, but again, this could be caused by Dwight getting 10 mins and Asik getting 6, which means 8 mins of play without one of our big men out there. I might drop the CPU rebounding sliders 2 or 3 points though since they're rebounding nearly everything. Lol

But again, these sliders are amazing so far. Definitely a huge improvement over the previous set. Haha
Glad you like the changes i saw the fatigue was a problem i am looking at i am about to post 2.5 there are minor changes to help create more TO's and some tendencies changes so if your up for it to run another game if you have the time lol and I am set on layup and Rebound for Long term testing but will defiantly keep a close eye on it and change some things also new video link on my OP so you can get an idea how i ball on 2k its a short video but it has some gameplay on it think you might want to check it out
Old 02-22-2014, 09:40 PM   #38
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eborga
just gone blown out by the pacers. But keep in mind almost every player on San Antonio is injured. So I played with mostly role players. Plus Parker going 3-14 and belinelli going 3-16 didn't help.

Yeah i played with the spurs early and it didn't go to well for me i lost by 12 i think and the pacers are a great team beside losing what did you see that was off? or did the game play out realistically
Old 02-22-2014, 09:45 PM   #39
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOtic723
Glad you like the changes i saw the fatigue was a problem i am looking at i am about to post 2.5 there are minor changes to help create more TO's and some tendencies changes so if your up for it to run another game if you have the time lol and I am set on layup and Rebound for Long term testing but will defiantly keep a close eye on it and change some things also new video link on my OP so you can get an idea how i ball on 2k its a short video but it has some gameplay on it think you might want to check it out
Alright awesome. I just finished 3rd quarter. What I love is they sensed they were behind when at one point I was up by 8, and they started raining down from the arch, taking a 2 point lead. Heading into the 4th quarter, I'm up 88-83. Here are the stats:

Rocket (me): 88
Warriors (CPU): 83

Field Goals
Rockets: 35/68 (51%)
Warriors: 35/69 (51%)

3 Pointers
Rockets: 9/25 (36%)
Warriors: 7/18 (39%)

Rebounds
Rockets: 30
Warriors: 40 (8 of which offensive rebounds)

The stats are so realistic, it's crazy. Haha These sliders are nearly perfect. My only gripe from this quarter: Offensive rebounds. They now have 8 offensive rebounds while I have 4 (Howard came in and got 2 in the first minute of the quarter; I was scared he was gunna grab too many and make it unrealistic haha)

Looking forward to your updates, but I wouldn't change too much. They play great right now. But I do agree turnovers need to occur a little more often.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:50 PM   #40
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

I am updating right now its minor changes nothing drastic

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »